Key Specs of Hyundai i10
|Mileage (upto)||20.36 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1197 cc|
i10 Latest Update
Hyundai launched the second generation model of the i10 in India in September 2013. However, it continued to sell the first generation i10 for a while alongside the newer model before discontinuing it in 2017. Termed as the Grand i10, the hatchback is more spacious and feature-rich compared to the now discontinued Hyundai i10. The i10 was a successful vehicle in the compact hatchback space and sold in decent numbers even after the launch of the Hyundai Grand i10. However, the Korean carmaker seems to have stopped the production of the i10 to make way for its upcoming small car in India.
Hyundai i10 price list (Variants)
|D lite1086 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.81 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.3.79 Lakh*|
|Era1086 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.81 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.4.35 Lakh*|
|Era LPG1086 cc, Manual, LPG, 19.0 km/kgEXPIRED||Rs.4.42 Lakh*|
|Magna LPG1086 cc, Manual, LPG, 19.2 km/kgEXPIRED||Rs.4.5 Lakh*|
|Era 1.1 iTech SE1086 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.81 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.4.61 Lakh*|
|Magna 1.2 Kappa21197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 20.36 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.4.62 Lakh*|
|Magna 1.2 iTech SE1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 20.36 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.4.62 Lakh*|
|Magna 1.1L1086 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.81 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.4.62 Lakh*|
|Sportz 1.2 Kappa21197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 20.36 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.4.77 Lakh*|
|Magna 1.1 iTech SE1086 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.81 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.4.78 Lakh*|
|Sportz 1.1L1086 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.81 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.4.88 Lakh*|
|Asta VTVT1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.2 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.5.0 Lakh*|
|Sportz Option1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 20.36 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.5.07 Lakh*|
|Asta Sunroof AT1197 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 19.2 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.5.15 Lakh*|
|Sportz 1.1L LPG1086 cc, Manual, LPG, 19.2 km/kgEXPIRED||Rs.5.16 Lakh*|
|Sportz 1.2 Kappa2 AT1197 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 16.95 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.5.34 Lakh*|
|Asta 1.2 Kappa21197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 20.36 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.5.52 Lakh*|
|Asta 1.2 Kappa2 AT1197 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 16.95 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.6.55 Lakh*|
Hyundai i10 Review
The Hyundai i10 is the global successor to what we knew in India as the Santro Xing. A city-friendly hatch, the i10 had a clean run in the market, often topping the sales charts for Hyundai. With the arrival of the new Grand i10, the hatchback might have been relegated to the sidelines. But, does it still warrant a dekko? Let’s find out
The little i10 has been around for a decade now, and we think it is time for it to retire.
At the current price point, there are better, well-equipped alternatives such as the Maruti Suzuki WagonR / Celerio. That, however, doesn’t take away from the fact that the i10 is a well-built peppy hatchback that feels just right within the city. But, with the prices overlapping the Grand i10, we recommend opting for the newer car instead.
Pros & Cons of Hyundai i10
Things We Like
- Easy-to-drive. Light steering-light clutch combo is just what you need in the city.
- 1.1-litre petrol engine is refined, silent and adequately powerful.
- Powerful air-conditioner cools down the cabin quickly
Things We Don't Like
- Available with a single engine option. 1.2-litre petrol and diesel variants discontinued.
- Bouncy ride at highway speeds can get unsettling, especially for rear seat occupants.
- No safety tech on offer. Variants with airbags and ABS have been axed.
Stand Out Features
LPG variant on offer for the efficiency conscious.
Hyundai i10 Videos
- 3:56Hyundai i10 Petrol Road Test | CarDekho.comJun 02, 2015
- 9:272010 Hyundai i10 | Comprehensive ReviewJan 28, 2015
- 4:50New Hyundai i10 on OVERDRIVEJan 28, 2015
- 1:1Hyundai i10 With Shah Rukh KhanJan 28, 2015
- 1:34Hyundai Next Gen i10Jan 28, 2015
Hyundai i10 Images
Hyundai i10 News
Hyundai i10 Road Test
Have any question? Ask now!
Guaranteed response within 48 hours
Write your Comment on Hyundai i10
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 09, 2019
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 22, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2019