Key Specs of Hyundai i10
|Mileage (upto)||20.36 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1197 cc|
i10 Latest Update
Hyundai launched the second generation model of the i10 in India in September 2013. However, it continued to sell the first generation i10 for a while alongside the newer model before discontinuing it in 2017. Termed as the Grand i10, the hatchback is more spacious and feature-rich compared to the now discontinued Hyundai i10. The i10 was a successful vehicle in the compact hatchback space and sold in decent numbers even after the launch of the Hyundai Grand i10. However, the Korean carmaker seems to have stopped the production of the i10 to make way for its upcoming small car in India.
Hyundai i10 price list (Variants)
|i10 D lite1086 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.81 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.3.79 Lakh*|
|i10 Era1086 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.81 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.4.35 Lakh*|
|i10 Era LPG1086 cc, Manual, LPG, 19.0 km/kgEXPIRED||Rs.4.42 Lakh*|
|i10 Magna LPG1086 cc, Manual, LPG, 19.2 km/kgEXPIRED||Rs.4.5 Lakh*|
|i10 Era 1.1 iTech SE1086 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.81 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.4.61 Lakh*|
|i10 Magna 1.2 Kappa21197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 20.36 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.4.62 Lakh*|
|i10 Magna 1.2 iTech SE1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 20.36 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.4.62 Lakh*|
|i10 Magna 1.1L1086 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.81 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.4.62 Lakh*|
|i10 Sportz 1.2 Kappa21197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 20.36 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.4.77 Lakh*|
|i10 Magna 1.1 iTech SE1086 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.81 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.4.78 Lakh*|
|i10 Sportz 1.1L1086 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.81 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.4.88 Lakh*|
|i10 Asta VTVT1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.2 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.5.0 Lakh*|
|i10 Sportz Option1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 20.36 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.5.07 Lakh*|
|i10 Asta Sunroof AT1197 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 19.2 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.5.15 Lakh*|
|i10 Sportz 1.1L LPG1086 cc, Manual, LPG, 19.2 km/kgEXPIRED||Rs.5.16 Lakh*|
|i10 Sportz 1.2 Kappa2 AT1197 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 16.95 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.5.34 Lakh*|
|i10 Asta 1.2 Kappa21197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 20.36 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.5.52 Lakh*|
|i10 Asta 1.2 Kappa2 AT1197 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 16.95 kmplEXPIRED|
Hyundai i10 Review
The Hyundai i10 is the global successor to what we knew in India as the Santro Xing. A city-friendly hatch, the i10 had a clean run in the market, often topping the sales charts for Hyundai. With the arrival of the new Grand i10, the hatchback might have been relegated to the sidelines. But, does it still warrant a dekko? Let’s find out
The little i10 has been around for a decade now, and we think it is time for it to retire.
At the current price point, there are better, well-equipped alternatives such as the Maruti Suzuki WagonR / Celerio. That, however, doesn’t take away from the fact that the i10 is a well-built peppy hatchback that feels just right within the city. But, with the prices overlapping the Grand i10, we recommend opting for the newer car instead.
Pros & Cons of Hyundai i10
Things We Like in i10
- Easy-to-drive. Light steering-light clutch combo is just what you need in the city.
- 1.1-litre petrol engine is refined, silent and adequately powerful.
- Powerful air-conditioner cools down the cabin quickly
Things We Don't Like in i10
- Available with a single engine option. 1.2-litre petrol and diesel variants discontinued.
- Bouncy ride at highway speeds can get unsettling, especially for rear seat occupants.
- No safety tech on offer. Variants with airbags and ABS have been axed.
Stand Out Features
LPG variant on offer for the efficiency conscious.
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Hyundai i10
- Similarly Priced
Hyundai i10 Videos
- 3:56Hyundai i10 Petrol Road Test | CarDekho.comJun 02, 2015
- 9:272010 Hyundai i10 | Comprehensive ReviewJan 28, 2015
- 4:50New Hyundai i10 on OVERDRIVEJan 28, 2015
- 1:1Hyundai i10 With Shah Rukh KhanJan 28, 2015
- 1:34Hyundai Next Gen i10Jan 28, 2015
- 1:2Hyundai i10 ? From the futureJan 28, 2015
- 1:9Hyundai i10 with Shahrukh Khan VideoJan 28, 2015
- 1:7Crash test Global NCAP India - Hyundai i10Jan 28, 2015
Hyundai i10 Images
Hyundai i10 Mileage
The claimed ARAI mileage: Hyundai i10 Petrol is 20.36 kmpl | Hyundai i10 LPG is 19.2 km/kg. The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variant: Hyundai i10 Petrol is 19.2 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Hyundai i10 News
The humble i10 served a decade in Hyundai’s line-up in the country
Hyundai i10, which was once rated at two stars (out of five) by the the New Car Assessment Program for Southeast Asian Countries (better known as ASEAN NCAP), has now just received a star.
Korean subsidiary of Hyundai motors, Kia has plans to set up a production base in Andhra Pradesh. The carmaker in all likeliness will also be bringing its Kia Picanto hatchback and Kia Sportage compac
Hyundai i10 has already become a benchmark in its segment. If you are planning to buy this car, we have done a quick analysis for you on the variants offered. Have a look!
Hyundai UK has introduced a new ‘Premium SE’ trim to the existing line up of the second generation i10 (the vehicle in India is christened as Grand i10). The Premium SE variant is available in both ma
Hyundai i10 Road Test
It is not a easy job to better what is already very good. Well that is just what Hyundai has done to better the bestseller i10 and get the latest avatar the Hyundai i10 Kappa2. To get the facts in order the i10 when launched a few years back was regarded as the bench mark for cars in its segment. Re
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020