2019 Ford Figo Facelift Round-Up: Prices, Review, Rivals & More
Here’s all you need to know about the updated Ford hatchback
Ford launched the 2019 Figo facelift on 15 March 2019. With the facelift, Ford not only updated the hatchback’s aesthetics but also introduced a new set of petrol engines and some new features as well. But are these updates enough to make the new Figo the right car for you? Take a look at the links below to make a better buying decision.
- Let’s start things off with the first drive review to find out what’s good and what could have been better on the new Figo.
- The new Figo renews its rivalry against the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Swift and the Grand i10. So, let's find out how the new Ford fares against its arch rivals on paper.
- Should you consider the new Figo over the segment leader Swift? Find out in our variant-wise comparison.
- If you are certain about buying the new Figo, you must know which variant offers the best value for money. The new Figo is available in three variants - Ambiente, Titanium and Titanium Blu. Check out our detailed variants explained report here to find out which is the best one that’s best suited for your needs.
- Apart from rivals from other carmakers, the Figo also competes with its sibling, the Freestyle. So here’s a variant-wise comparison of the two to help you make the right choice.
Read More on : Ford Figo on road price
- Renew Ford Figo Car Insurance - Save Upto 75%* with Best Insurance Plans - (InsuranceDekho.com)
0 out of 0 found this helpful