Maruti Celerio User Reviews
Maruti Celerio User Reviews
- All (608)
- Mileage (202)
- Performance (62)
- Looks (108)
- Comfort (126)
- Engine (54)
- Interior (54)
- Power (46)
Good pickup even in CNG very spacious interior is so. The mileage is good. Suspension is on the stiff side
Overall a good car. Spacious. Good riding experience. Decent fuel efficiency. The city is around 16-18kmpl. Long drive you can expect 20-22kmpl. The only concern is poor braking. The engine feels low in torque for this size. Feel like having a 1200 cc motor is a better option. Rest it is a no-nonsense and beautiful family car for city life.
Performance up to expectation. Depends on driving skill. No technical breakdown during the journey so far, my Celerio has completed 7 years on-road and covered more than 71000 km in single-hand driving conditions. If not wheel submerged in mud it can manage through off-road conditions well. Steering wheel, acceleration, braking, gear shift are all ...
I purchased it on February'21. Driven 3000 KM. Very comfortable during city drive also Highway. Giving me 19Kmpl. Steering is stiffer but this driving experience is nice. Only one thing if you love your car be cautious during the drive. The build quality is not good.
Celerio's auto-shift technology is "hassle-free and low on maintenance". The new technology is very good and economical, also cheap to maintain. Maruti claims that Celerio, even with its automatic technology delivers fuel-efficiency of 23.1 km per litre.
Good looking, comfort journey experienced, its petrol mileage is18 kmpl mixed for city and highway driving. I'm using Celerio zxi MT since 14.9.2017. Its build quality is poor enough. The manufacturer is requested to improve the build quality of forthcoming versions.
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Maruti Celerio
- Celerio LXICurrently ViewingRs.4,65,700*EMI: Rs. 10,10421.63 kmplManualKey Features
- Air Conditioner With Heater
- Power steering
- Celerio LXI OptionalCurrently ViewingRs.4,71,200*EMI: Rs. 10,21021.63 kmplManualPay 5,500 more to get
- Celerio VXICurrently ViewingRs.5,05,000*EMI: Rs. 10,94421.63 kmplManualPay 33,800 more to get
- Power Windows
- Rear Seat (60:40 split)
- Central Locking
- Celerio VXI OptionalCurrently ViewingRs.5,28,500*EMI: Rs. 11,40421.63 kmplManualPay 5,500 more to get
- Celerio ZXICurrently ViewingRs.5,11,500*EMI: Rs. 11,08821.63 kmplManualPay 18,000 more to get
- Audio System With 4-Speakers
- Driver Airbag
- Multifunction Steering Wheel
- Celerio VXi AMTCurrently ViewingRs.5,85,000*EMI: Rs. 12,55621.63 kmplAutomaticPay 26,500 more to get
- Celerio VXI AMT OptionalCurrently ViewingRs.5,55,000*EMI: Rs. 11,96521.63 kmplAutomaticPay 5,500 more to get
- Celerio ZXI OptionalCurrently ViewingRs.5,39,200*EMI: Rs. 11,67121.63 kmplManualPay 10,500 more to get
- Front Dual Airbags
- Anti-lock Braking System
- Alloy Wheels
- Celerio ZXI AMTCurrently ViewingRs.5,61,500*EMI: Rs. 12,10621.63 kmplAutomaticPay 7,500 more to get
- Celerio ZXI AMT OptionalCurrently ViewingRs.5,91,800*EMI: Rs. 12,71121.63 kmplAutomaticPay 4,500 more to get
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
How to purchase demo car?
Is Celerio available now?
Why only one airbag in celerio.
What is the tyre size of Maruti Celerio?
What is the kerb weight of the Maruti Celerio?
Does Maruti Celerio have automatic climate control?
Does the Maruti Celerio have a sunroof?
Trending Maruti Cars