Maruti Celerio User Reviews
Maruti Celerio User Reviews
- All (463)
- Mileage (191)
- Performance (59)
- Looks (103)
- Comfort (121)
- Engine (52)
- Interior (52)
- Power (44)
Good looking, comfort journey experienced, its petrol mileage is18 kmpl mixed for city and highway driving. I'm using Celerio zxi MT since 14.9.2017. Its build quality is poor enough. The manufacturer is requested to improve the build quality of forthcoming versions.
Very nice looking car. Very comfortable. I am very happy for choosing the Maruti Celerio car. The car is better than the Maruti Suzuki wagon r and Hyundai Santro. The Car offers great mileage.and very low maintenance. I am so happy.
Good car. Bought the top model ZXI this month after comparing with Wagon r, Nios, Ignis, i10, Tiago. Pros- good mileage, nice driving experience, good pickup, ample cabin space, no engine noise in cabin, smooth gear shifting, comfortable seats, etc. Cons- touch infotainment, security alarm, alloy wheels, fog lamps, Drls are missing in the top model...
Good car, best mileage, enjoyed driving, CNG pickup is also great. Love the comfort. Top-notch. Smooth Driving. Best in this budget, wonderful look. Big tyre so less bumps. My Celerio is s Nov. 2019 Model but due to the lockdown was not able to drive for too far. But till now .. I have enjoyed this Car.
- 4 Likes
- 1 Comment
I have been using Celerio CNG. I must say the most economical car in this segment. 160-170 km in one full tank of 7kg. One might feel a lack of boot space due to the CNG cylinder. Maintenance purely depends on the workshop you take service from. I have not felt any service issue for the last 2.5 years of use. I would recommend this car to everyone ...
Celerio car is nice and its performance is also good. Milage is excellent legroom is nice. Safety is nice and the car is value for money. The car is superb and best in the segment. I have VXI amt 2016 model car is reliable The pickup is nice and quality is ok no too bad not too good.
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Maruti Celerio
- Celerio LXICurrently ViewingRs.4,41,200*EMI: Rs. 9,85821.63 kmplManualKey Features
- Air Conditioner With Heater
- Power steering
- Celerio LXI OptionalCurrently ViewingRs.4,49,600*EMI: Rs. 10,02921.63 kmplManualPay 8,400 more to get
- Celerio VXICurrently ViewingRs.4,80,100*EMI: Rs. 10,66421.63 kmplManualPay 30,500 more to get
- Power Windows
- Rear Seat (60:40 split)
- Central Locking
- Celerio VXI OptionalCurrently ViewingRs.4,87,200*EMI: Rs. 10,80521.63 kmplManualPay 7,100 more to get
- Celerio ZXICurrently ViewingRs.5,05,900*EMI: Rs. 11,19121.63 kmplManualPay 18,700 more to get
- Audio System With 4-Speakers
- Driver Airbag
- Multifunction Steering Wheel
- Celerio VXi AMTCurrently ViewingRs.5,23,100*EMI: Rs. 11,54221.63 kmplAutomaticPay 17,200 more to get
- Celerio VXI AMT OptionalCurrently ViewingRs.5,30,200*EMI: Rs. 11,70521.63 kmplAutomaticPay 7,100 more to get
- Celerio ZXI OptionalCurrently ViewingRs.5,46,200*EMI: Rs. 12,02921.63 kmplManualPay 16,000 more to get
- Front Dual Airbags
- Anti-lock Braking System
- Alloy Wheels
- Celerio ZXI AMTCurrently ViewingRs.5,48,900*EMI: Rs. 12,09121.63 kmplAutomaticPay 2,700 more to get
- Celerio ZXI AMT OptionalCurrently ViewingRs.5,58,200*EMI: Rs. 12,28221.63 kmplAutomaticPay 9,300 more to get
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
Is it right to upgrade in 15 inch alloy wheels.
Does it has hydraulic brakes
Does it have tire pressure monitering system
Does it have a remote central locking system?
What is the tyre size of Maruti Celerio?
What are the specifications of the music system?
What is the kerb weight of the Maruti Celerio?
Does Maruti Celerio have automatic climate control?
Does the Maruti Celerio have a sunroof?
On Maruti Celerio :- Consumer offer up to ...
Trending Maruti Cars