Maruti XL6 User Reviews
Maruti XL6 User Reviews
- All (76)
- Mileage (22)
- Performance (13)
- Looks (25)
- Comfort (43)
- Engine (12)
- Interior (8)
- Power (4)
Xl6 is the car that tries to do it all. It is your regular mall visit partner to your dependable highway cruiser for family trips. Performance is okay, I mean not something that you wouldn't expect. It is not a sports car after all. It's an MPV! And it is meant to be easy and relaxed. But push comes to shove, shift one down, floor the accelerator a...
Maruti XL6 performs fantastically in good condition, with extremely comfy chairs. While I'm driving, I'm quite excited. You look good. Low cost, top features. A family vehicle with a sporty appearance. A nice vehicle with decent AC and roomy rear seats.
Overall, XL6 is quite a good and practical product from Maruti. Still, somewhere it lacks elements that are done by Maruti in order to do cost cutting such as Smaller rims, the same small petrol engine which is offered in lower segment cars, and space provided in the third row is very poor. Being a Maruti car it also lacks fit and finishes which ca...
Family car with a sporty appeal. 1.5L engine is a boon, very peppy with a fantastic growl. Might be made for the family's comfort but does bring a smile to the face of the driver. The material comfort needs to be a bit better though. Lacks a bit on the techs that competitions on the same price bracket offer(e.g - Carens).
Spend 13 Lakh on this car and get a car that has poor finishing and Maruti does not even bother to look into it saying this is the pathetic finishing we can provide. You can see unfinished welding paint where the boot opens and the answer from Maruti is this is our standard. Imagine wasting money on a 13.5 L car. Pathetic experience last buys from ...
- 5 Likes
- 2 Comments
Pros: Low maintenance, seating comfort on all three rows, mileage increased due to cruise control feature, boot space adequate with all three rows upright. Cons: Turbo lag still operating with a small 1.5-liter petrol engine, diesel option not available, build quality poor, panel gaps especially front hood poor and dashboard quality is not go...
Ave has driven 10000 km to date. It's a gem of a car. It has all you can get out of a vehicle. power, balance while driving, comfort, fuel economy, reasonable maintenance, and what more you need. I own the petrol alpha top model, you feel secure. I am getting a mileage of 13km/lit to 14km/lit on highways after having completed 3rd service. cons are...
It is a nice car and affordable for the middle class also. Having great technologies with this budget is unrealistic and overall having great comfort and good average and looks are very new and stylish and it's totally worth purchasing this XL6.
XL6 is a full-featured car that gives you a moderate mileage in the city and excellent drive quality it's a very fantastic car offered by Maruti and after looking at today's scenario of fuel it's a great car because its a hybrid car which makes it very pocket friendly and easy to maintain.
- 2 Likes
- 1 Comment
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Maruti XL6
- XL6 ZetaCurrently ViewingRs.11,41,000*EMI: Rs.25,15120.97 kmplManual
- XL6 AlphaCurrently ViewingRs.12,41,000*EMI: Rs.27,32220.97 kmplManual
- XL6 Zeta ATCurrently ViewingRs.12,91,000*EMI: Rs.28,42920.27 kmplAutomatic
- XL6 Alpha PlusCurrently ViewingRs.13,01,000*EMI: Rs.28,65120.97 kmplManual
- XL6 Alpha Plus Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.13,05,000*EMI: Rs.28,72720.97 kmplManual
- XL6 Alpha ATCurrently ViewingRs.13,91,000*EMI: Rs.30,60120.27 kmplAutomatic
- XL6 Alpha Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.14,51,000*EMI: Rs.31,90820.27 kmplAutomatic
- XL6 Alpha Plus AT Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.14,55,000*EMI: Rs.32,00520.27 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
Which one is the best XL6 XUV 300?
Does it come with a 360 view camera?
What will the seating capacity?
What is the launch date?
What is the tyre size of Maruti XL6?
What are the specifications of the music system?
What is the kerb weight of the Maruti XL6?
Does Maruti XL6 have automatic climate control?
Does the Maruti XL6 have a sunroof?
Trending Maruti Cars
- JimnyRs.10.00 - 12.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2023
- FRONXRs.8.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2023
- Swift 2023Rs.6.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2023
- Premium MPVRs.20.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Aug 02, 2023
- Swift HybridRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 01, 2024