Maruti S-Presso User Reviews
Maruti S-Presso User Reviews
- All (257)
- Mileage (55)
- Performance (18)
- Looks (108)
- Comfort (57)
- Engine (34)
- Interior (30)
- Power (28)
I am the proud owner of this car since May 2020. I have driven it for 6000km. Nice look, decent interior, 180mm ground clearance which gives you the confidence to go for small off-roading, commanding sitting position makes the driver confident. One can easily get 22 kilometres of mileage on the highway and 18 + kilometre of mileage inside the City(...
I am the proud owner of S-Presso VXI+ for 8 months. It is a sporty and mini SUV look car, mileage is good 21.0 km/ltr with AC on 70/80 km/h after 15000 km. I am fully satisfied with the overall experience. It is a perfect choice for a small middle-level family. Ground clearance is fantastic with 180mm for bad road condition. Very smooth driving exp...
- 38 Likes
- 2 Comments
Good car for tall people has enough legroom, ingress, headroom, better than competition like Kwid & Santro. A responsive engine and tuned for good pick-up. Gear shifts are smooth have creep function is very useful in city traffic and signals. I added accessories worth a lakh including alloy wheels upgrade, looks are subjective t...
The car is very good. However, there are a couple of challenges. 1. The company rearview camera does not display the guidelines 2. The rear brakes have a problem and make a lot of noise. I have come to know that Maruti will be replacing it for all the cars within a certain range.
It is a very good car in this budget. Mileage 21+ on the highway. Feel comfortable when I drive this car. I have vxi + model and I think this is the best choice for you. Just 40k expensive from Alto but the far difference between Alto and S-preeso. S-presso is much better than Alto.
- 3 Likes
- 1 Comment
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Maruti S-Presso
- S-Presso STDCurrently ViewingRs.3,78,000*EMI: Rs. 8,12621.4 kmplManual
- S-Presso STD OptCurrently ViewingRs.3,84,000*EMI: Rs. 8,26221.4 kmplManual
- S-Presso LXICurrently ViewingRs.4,16,500*EMI: Rs. 8,95521.4 kmplManual
- S-Presso LXI OptCurrently ViewingRs.4,22,500*EMI: Rs. 9,07021.4 kmplManual
- S-Presso VXICurrently ViewingRs.4,40,000*EMI: Rs. 9,42421.7 kmplManual
- S-Presso VXI OptCurrently ViewingRs.4,46,000*EMI: Rs. 9,55921.7 kmplManual
- S-Presso VXI PlusCurrently ViewingRs.4,63,500*EMI: Rs. 9,91321.7 kmplManual
- S-Presso VXI ATCurrently ViewingRs.4,90,000*EMI: Rs. 10,44921.7 kmplAutomatic
- S-Presso VXI Opt ATCurrently ViewingRs.4,96,000*EMI: Rs. 10,56421.7 kmplAutomatic
- S-Presso VXI Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.5,06,500*EMI: Rs. 10,78021.7 kmplAutomatic
- S-Presso LXI CNGCurrently ViewingRs.4,96,500*EMI: Rs. 10,59131.2 km/kgManual
- S-Presso LXI Opt CNGCurrently ViewingRs.5,02,500*EMI: Rs. 10,72731.2 km/kgManual
- S-Presso VXI CNGCurrently ViewingRs.5,20,000*EMI: Rs. 11,08131.2 km/kgManual
- S-Presso VXI Opt CNGCurrently ViewingRs.5,26,000*EMI: Rs. 11,19631.2 km/kgManual
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
Do maruti give compliment accessories
Features of this car?
Main specification of this car?
Does Maruti S-Presso VXI+ have map navigation and how is the jerking in automati...
What is the tyre size of Maruti S-Presso?
What are the specifications of the music system?
What is the kerb weight of the Maruti S-Presso?
Does Maruti S-Presso have automatic climate control?
Does the Maruti S-Presso have a sunroof?
On Maruti S-Presso :- Consumer offer up to...
Trending Maruti Cars