- + 50Images
- + 5Colours
Maruti XL6Change car
Key Specs of Maruti XL6
|Mileage (upto)||19.01 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1462 cc|
XL6 Latest Update
Latest Update: Maruti has launched the XL6 at a starting price of Rs 9.8 lakh (ex-showroom New Delhi).
XL6 Variants and Price: It can be had in two variants: Zeta and Alpha. The XL6 Zeta is priced at Rs 9.8 lakh, while the Alpha variant will set you back by Rs 11.46 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
XL6 Powertrain: Maruti offers the XL6 with only a petrol engine. It is the same BS6-compliant 1.5-litre unit present in the Ertiga that puts out 105PS and 138Nm. It is offered with the option of a 5-speed MT and a 4-speed automatic transmission. It also comes with Maruti’s mild-hybrid tech.
XL6 Features: The MPV gets LED headlamps, LED DRLs, and LED fog lamps. It also comes with safety features such as dual airbags, ABS with EBD, ISOFIX, front seatbelts with pretensioner and force limiter as well as ESP with hill hold. There’s a 7-inch infotainment screen that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity as well. Other features include black leatherette upholstery, cruise control, and auto climate control with rear AC vents.
Maruti XL6 price list (Variants)
|Zeta1462 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.01 kmpl||Rs.9.79 Lakh*|
|Alpha1462 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.01 kmpl||Rs.10.36 Lakh*|
|Zeta AT1462 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 17.99 kmpl||Rs.10.89 Lakh*|
|Alpha AT1462 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 17.99 kmpl||Rs.11.46 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
Offers and discounts are provided by the brand and it may also vary according to the city, brand, and model. Click on the link to check the current month offers (if any): https://www.cardekho.com/car-deals-discount-offers.htm There are scenarios wherein dealers also give attractive deals to their customers. Click on the link to check dealership details: Car ShowroomsAnswered on 11 Dec 2019
Maruti XL6 Comparison with similar cars
Pros & Cons of Maruti XL6
Things We Like
- The redesigned front face packs more attitude and offers better road presence.
- All-black leather interiors improve the ambience of the cabin.
- Captain seats are large and comfortable, and offer a more upmarket experience.
- Gets a very refined engine that loves to cruise.
Things We Don't Like
- At the higher price, some premium features like automatic day/night IRVM, rear window blinds and cup holders are missing.
- Side and curtain airbags should have been part of the safety features.
- Missing bits like the blank window switches and USB socket for second row hold back the premium experience.
- The engine feels laidback and doesn't respond well to quick speed changes.
- No diesel engine option. Ertiga diesel is far better to drive with passengers on board.
Stand Out Features
Captain seats in the second row.
Eco drive indicator light over instrument cluster.
Large colour MID with graphics.
550-litres is a lot of boot space with third row down.
Auto folding ORVMs.
Maruti XL6 User Reviews
- All (102)
- Looks (30)
- Comfort (24)
- Mileage (11)
- Engine (20)
- Interior (22)
- Space (18)
- Price (15)
- More ...
Rear seats jump when you cross any small humps even at slow speeds unless you crawl over the hump. Front LED lights could have been brighter especially on Dark highways. ...
I have booked the Zeta model. Yes, it is a good car for Family. Surely not for short city rides where you have to pray or fight for the parking lot. The only drawback whi...
- View All XL6 Reviews
Maruti XL6 Videos
- 8:27Maruti XL6 (Nexa) Variants Explained in Hindi | Which Variant to Buy? | CarDekhoSep 17, 2019
- 11:36Maruti XL6 Review () | First Drive | Premium Ertiga worth the premium? | CarDekho.comAug 26, 2019
- 8:50Maruti Suzuki Nexa XL6 (6-Seater Ertiga) Launched at Rs 9.79 lakh | Interior, Features & SpaceAug 26, 2019
Maruti XL6 Colours
- Artic White
- Brave Khaki
- Magma Grey
- Auburn Red
- Nexa Blue
- PREMIUM SILVER
Maruti XL6 Images
Maruti XL6 News
Write your Comment on Maruti XL6
nice car must use it once
we require customer feedback about its mileage
mileage what it gives for automatic variant is only upto 10 km/lit and not more than that... company claimed mileage for automatic is 17.99 km/lit which is completely false
Maruti XL6 Price in India
|Mumbai||Rs. 9.79 - 11.46 Lakh|
|Bangalore||Rs. 9.79 - 11.46 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs. 9.79 - 11.46 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 9.79 - 11.46 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs. 9.79 - 11.46 Lakh|
|Kolkata||Rs. 9.79 - 11.46 Lakh|
|Kochi||Rs. 9.86 - 11.54 Lakh|
Trending Maruti Cars