- + 50Images
- + 5Colours
Maruti XL6Change car
Key Specs of Maruti XL6
|Mileage (upto)||19.01 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1462 cc|
XL6 Latest Update
Latest Update: Maruti has launched the XL6 at a starting price of Rs 9.8 lakh (ex-showroom New Delhi).
Variants and Price: It is offered in two variants: Zeta and Alpha. The XL6 Zeta is priced at Rs 9.8 lakh, while the Alpha variant will set you back by Rs 11.46 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
Powertrain: The XL6 comes with only a petrol engine. It is the same BS6-compliant 1.5-litre unit present in the Ertiga that produces 105PS of power and 138Nm of torque. It is offered with the option of a 5-speed MT and a 4-speed automatic transmission. It also comes with Maruti’s mild-hybrid tech.
Features: Maruti offers the MPV with LED headlamps, LED DRLs, and LED fog lamps. It also comes with safety features such as dual airbags, ABS with EBD, ISOFIX, front seatbelts with pretensioner and force limiter, as well as ESP with hill hold. There’s a 7-inch infotainment screen that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity as well. Other features include black leatherette upholstery, cruise control, and auto climate control with rear AC vents.
Maruti XL6 price list (Variants)
|Zeta1462 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.01 kmpl2 months waiting||Rs.9.84 Lakh*|
|Alpha1462 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.01 kmpl2 months waiting||Rs.10.41 Lakh*|
|Zeta AT1462 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 17.99 kmpl2 months waiting||Rs.10.94 Lakh*|
|Alpha AT1462 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 17.99 kmpl2 months waiting||Rs.11.51 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
For the availability of spare parts, we would suggest you walk into the nearest service centres. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centres and selecting your city accordingly - Service centre.Answered on 21 Feb 2020
Maruti XL6 Comparison with similar cars
Pros & Cons of Maruti XL6
Things We Like
- The redesigned front face packs more attitude and offers better road presence.
- All-black leather interiors improve the ambience of the cabin.
- Captain seats are large and comfortable, and offer a more upmarket experience.
- Gets a very refined engine that loves to cruise.
Things We Don't Like
- At the higher price, some premium features like automatic day/night IRVM, rear window blinds and cup holders are missing.
- Side and curtain airbags should have been part of the safety features.
- Missing bits like the blank window switches and USB socket for second row hold back the premium experience.
- The engine feels laidback and doesn't respond well to quick speed changes.
- No diesel engine option. Ertiga diesel is far better to drive with passengers on board.
Stand Out Features
Captain seats in the second row.
Eco drive indicator light over instrument cluster.
Large colour MID with graphics.
550-litres is a lot of boot space with third row down.
Auto folding ORVMs.
Maruti XL6 User Reviews
- All (125)
- Looks (35)
- Comfort (33)
- Mileage (16)
- Engine (22)
- Interior (26)
- Space (24)
- Price (19)
- More ...
- View All XL6 Reviews
Maruti XL6 Videos
- 8:27Maruti XL6 (Nexa) Variants Explained in Hindi | Which Variant to Buy? | CarDekhoSep 17, 2019
- 11:36Maruti XL6 Review () | First Drive | Premium Ertiga worth the premium? | CarDekho.comAug 26, 2019
- 8:50Maruti Suzuki Nexa XL6 (6-Seater Ertiga) Launched at Rs 9.79 lakh | Interior, Features & SpaceAug 26, 2019
Maruti XL6 Colours
- Artic White
- Brave Khaki
- Magma Grey
- Auburn Red
- Nexa Blue
- PREMIUM SILVER
Maruti XL6 Images
Maruti XL6 News
Write your Comment on Maruti XL6
I also want black color
We want black colour xl6 of maruti
we require customer feedback about its mileage
Maruti XL6 Price in India
|Mumbai||Rs. 9.84 - 11.51 Lakh|
|Bangalore||Rs. 9.84 - 11.51 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs. 9.84 - 11.51 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 9.84 - 11.51 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs. 9.84 - 11.51 Lakh|
|Kolkata||Rs. 9.84 - 11.51 Lakh|
|Kochi||Rs. 9.91 - 11.59 Lakh|
Trending Maruti Cars