Auto News India - Hyundai News
Hyundai’s mid-size hatchback gets 100PS turbo-petrol with a manual transmission
Officially teased and internationally previewed, the new Creta is ready for its Indian debut
These are the cars you don’t want to miss at the 2020 Auto Expo
It will be unveiled on February 6 at the Auto Expo and will go on sale by March 2020
All small Hyundais now get BS6 engines
Let’s figure out which of these five Aura variants make the most sense for your needs, shall we?
Planning to buy a car in the Rs 10-20 lakh bracket? These are the cars that are set to debut at India’s largest auto show
Here’s how the Nexon EV fares against other EVs in terms of price, range and charging
Hyundai recently launched the Aura. So, let’s see how it fares against its rivals in terms of features.
Looking for a car under Rs 10 lakh? Here’s a list of all models that will be showcased at the upcoming Auto Expo 2020
Can the Aura take on the segment leader? We find out
The Hyundai hatchback will soon have a triple figure power output
The Aura’s pricing is quite tempting but it is also introductory
The sub-4m sedan is available in five engine-gearbox combinations
Is it just a Grand i10 Nios with a boot or does Hyundai’s new sub-4 metre sedan have an ‘Aura’ of its own?
- Honda City 2020Rs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 2020
- Mahindra XUV300 Turbo SportzRs.12.34 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 2020
- Maruti S-Presso VXI CNGRs.4.74 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 2020
- Maruti S-Presso LXI CNGRs.4.55 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 2020
- Nissan EM2Rs.7.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 2020
- Kia StonicRs.9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 2020
Stay Updated. Subscribe to Cardekho News