Key Specs of Skoda Kodiaq
|Mileage (upto)||16.25 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1968 cc|
Kodiaq Latest Update
The Skoda Kodiaq L&K has been revealed in Europe. The L&K has now become the flagship variant in the Kodiaq's lineup there and offers comparatively luxurious interior and subtly updated exterior. Check out more details, including its possible Indian market introduction, here.
Skoda has launched the Kodiaq at Rs 34.49 lakh (ex-showroom, pan India). Powering it will be a 2.0-litre TDI engine that produces 150PS of power and 340Nm of torque. Mated to the engine will be a seven-speed DSG transmission and power will be sent to the road via an all-wheel drive system.
The Kodiaq’s safety features list will include 9 airbags, multi-collision braking system and a fatigue alert system. Some of the creature comforts will include an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment display with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and MirrorLink support (lifted straight from the Octavia), three-zone climate control, electrically adjustable driver’s seat with memory function, electric tailgate, panoramic sunroof and 10-colour ambient lighting.
The claimed mileage for the Skoda Kodiaq is 16.25kmpl.
Skoda Kodiaq price list (Variants)
|Kodiaq 2.0 TDI Laurin Klement1968 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 16.25 kmpl||Rs.35.99 Lakh*|
|Kodiaq 2.0 TDI Style1968 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 16.25 kmpl||Rs.33.84 Lakh*|
- Diesel Version
Expert Review of Skoda Kodiaq
Things We Like in Kodiaq
- Big on the inside-out. Cabin space is super-generous. Adequate room in 1st and 2nd row even for tall occupants.
- Versatile seating. Allows you to swap between more passengers or more cargo as per your needs. Upto 2005-litres of storage space available!
- Top-notch safety kit includes 9 airbags, ABS with EBD, brake assist, multi-collision brake, all-round parking sensors and more!
- Features loaded! 3-zone climate control, full LED lighting, touchscreen infotainment system, panoramic sunroof and electrically-adjustable front seats make the Kodiaq a great package.
- Classy design. Looks like a scaled-down Audi Q7 and feels very well-built too.
- Quirky, yet, useful features like the mechanical door protector, drainage-equipped umbrella holders, detachable boot light and power nap package.
Things We Don't Like in Kodiaq
- Doesn't have the imposing SUV presence or off-roading ability of rivals like the Toyota Fortuner or Ford Endeavour.
- Third-row ingress is tricky. 2nd row doesn't tumble forward. No AC vents in the last row either.
- Diesel engine offers good enough performance but could be punchier.
Stand Out Features
Panoramic sunroof in Skoda Kodiaq
Skoda Kodiaq has detachable boot-light
Touchscreen infotainment with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and MirrorLink.
Power nap package (2nd row sunblinds, lateral support extensions on 2nd row headrests, blanket+holder and pillows).
Plastic door edge protector on 1st and 2nd row doors
Skoda Kodiaq Comparison with similar cars - Compare Cars
Mileage of Skoda Kodiaq
The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variant: Skoda Kodiaq Diesel is 16.25 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Skoda Kodiaq Videos
- 3:52Skoda at 2018 Paris Motor Show | Kodiaq RS & Karoq Take The Lead | Zigwheels.comOct 05, 2018
- 4:22Skoda Kodiaq L&K and Fabia : Geneva Motor Show 2018 : PowerDriftMar 07, 2018
- 6:38Skoda Kodiaq | Hits and MissesOct 08, 2017
- 12:36Skoda Kodiaq | India First Drive Review | ZigWheels.comOct 08, 2017
- 5:2Skoda Kodiaq vs Ford Endeavour vs Toyota Fortuner : PowerDriftOct 06, 2017
- 7:56Skoda Kodiaq : First Drive : PowerDriftOct 02, 2017
- 2:52Skoda Kodiaq : Geneva Motor Show : PowerDriftMar 25, 2017
- 10:19Skoda Kodiaq Drive | ZigWheelsJan 16, 2017
Skoda Kodiaq Images and Colours
Skoda Kodiaq News
The new top-spec variant gets more features and and updated looks that set it apart from the Style variant
- Specification Comparison: 2018 Honda CR-V vs Hyundai Tucson vs VW Tiguan vs Skoda Kodiaq vs Mitsubishi Outlander
The CR-V is back! Will it be able to gain new ground with a diesel engine now under its hood? We find out
The Kodiaq RS, Skoda’s first-ever vRS SUV, will make its global premiere at the upcoming 2018 Paris Motor Show
The 5-seater SUV coupe will make its international debut at the 2018 Chengdu Auto Show in China
The Skoda Kodiaq vRS is likely to be powered by VW Group’s torquey 2.0 TDI biturbo diesel engine that puts out 240PS of max power and 500Nm of peak torque
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Skoda Kodiaq
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month
Drive home Skoda Kodiaq at EMI Starts from...
Skoda Kodiaq Price in India
|Mumbai||Rs. 41.94 - 42.57 Lakh|
|Bangalore||Rs. 42.57 - 43.54 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs. 41.63 - 42.57 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 41.25 - 42.57 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs. 41.91 - 42.57 Lakh|
|Kolkata||Rs. 38.35 - 42.57 Lakh|
|Kochi||Rs. 41.59 - 42.57 Lakh|