The Upcoming Game Changers: Jazz, S-Cross, Creta and Figo Aspire
- 11199 Views
- 2 Comments
- Write a comment
The largest and the greatest car manufacturers of the world take a second thought when they consider launching a vehicle in India. The simple reason is that we often see best of the best cars with different angle. Such examples are Fiat Punto, Ford Fiesta, Nissan Evalia, Honda Jazz (old one), all of these have done marvels world over but failed to attract us, the Indians.
But as the mindset of the buyers out here is changing every passing day, subsequently there are new cars and segments emerging at a decent pace. So much so that a few car categories only have as less as one car and that one or two cars are enjoying a large sales chunk alone. Hence, to light up or to tight up (better explained) this competition here are a few cars that are about to give the segment champs a hard time.
Honda Jazz’s launch is nearing and with its reincarnation, it is expected to bring a new era for Honda as well as the segment it falls in. Yes, the Elite i20 territory that hasn’t been touched for quite some time, will see a promising challenger in the name of Jazz. We have already driven the Honda hatch and are highly impressed with its all round performance and exhaustive feature list.
- The exteriors are well admired by everyone and have every essential to take on the striking Elite i20. Be it the aggressive front, or the raked windscreen, or the LED stop lights, short overhangs.
- The insides are better looking than the Elite and the quality is a notch higher too.
- There is a generous amount of space, an advanced infotainment system and magic seats for the top end variant.
- It gets first in class steering mounted paddle shifters to add ease to driving.
The compact SUV segment is going to get, sort of, bombardment with the set of new arrivals in the coming 3 months. And India’s largest passenger car manufacturer Maruti will have its share with the introduction of S-Cross. The things that might make it a game changer are
- Dual Zone Climate control could be offered as in the UK version
- 1.6 Multi-jet diesel will be offered with best in class power and torque figure
- Generous amount of space as it is more than 4 meters
- Looks the part and will be huge as well compared to its counterparts
Like Maruti, Hyundai will be bringing the much awaited Creta (ix25, earlier) in a few months. And it is currently giving the competitors nightmares because of the overwhelming response it is getting from its soon-to-be buyers. And what lies in its favour is
- Santa Fe inspired looks that are very sporty and to the times.
- The insides carry the latest Hyundai design philosophy that no else in this segment seems to match though EcoSport comes very close.
- Diamond alloys will be offered, as the spy shots suggest, that will make this stand out of the rest.
- Hyundai offers fairly powerful engine, Verna is an example and likewise Creta might get a fair punch with the top end diesel.
Watch the comparison video below of Maruti S-Cross VS Hyundai Creta.
Ford Figo Aspire
After a long wait, Ford is finally bringing the Figo Aspire and has rolled out the very first one from the Sanand plant. The compact sedan segment is one of the toughest to compete in but seems like the company has figured it out with this car. This sub four-meter sedan gets all the blitz to take on the competition.
- An awesome looking signature Ford nose that is just impossible to ignore
- Ford SYNC-the voice guided music system and Ford My Dock
- 6 airbags in the top of the line variant
- Dual clutch automatic transmission option, the way a DCT shifts will change your perception for automatic cars
Read More on : Jazz review
- Renew Honda Jazz 2014-2020 Car Insurance - Save Upto 75%* with Best Insurance Plans - (InsuranceDekho.com)
0 out of 0 found this helpful