Leaked: Exclusive Fiat Avventura Production Spec Images
We showed you the first glimpse of the leaked interiors of the upcoming compact SUV – Fiat Avventura. Much to the relief, Fiat Avventura - CUV – Contemporary Utility Vehicle as the company calls it, retains almost everything from the concept the Italian manufacturer showcased at the expo earlier this year! These spy shots reveal that Fiat showed almost the production ready version of the Avventura at the Expo. Avventura is launching early October before festive season.
In case you missed the exclusive pictures of the Fiat Avvenura Interiors that we spied recently!
Fiat Avventura Exteriors
- Spy shots of the production spec Fiat Avventura, seems like the orange color the company showcased at the Expo is coming in the new CUV. Apart from a new Brown color it is also reportedly coming along with similar colors of the new Fiat EVO.
- Avventura is based on the new Punto EVO; its actually the EVO that is based on the Avventura concept. What differentiates the Avventura from its hatch sibling is the heavy dual plastic cladding and the hefty – sexy wheel cover.
- The dual exhaust that the concept version possessed is ditched to a single one but gets mono inverted trapezoidal one. Speaking about the rear bumper, the car gets dual tone bumper, the cladding gets a black plastic and gun metal shading while the rear fog lamps are borrowed from the Punto EVO.
- The rear spare wheel cover gets a dual-tone shade while the huge Avventura badging gloats on it along with the Fiat logo beside the trendy looking light reflector.
- Avventura also gets Punto EVo's LED tail-lamps; remember LED lamps were also featured on Avventura concept at the Expo.
Fiat Avventura Engines
- The spy car wears a 90HP badge, looks like it is the 90HP diesel version of 1.3 lite Multijet diesel. The engine pumps out 92bhp and 209Nm of torque, potent enough to compete well in the segment. Looks like 75bhp (76PS) version of this engine is also on cards.
- On the petrol front, the Avventura petrol will draw its power from the 1.4 liter FIRE engine that produces 88.8bhp and 115Nm of max torque.
2014 Auto Expo Pictures of Fiat Avventura Concept
- Renew Fiat Avventura Car Insurance - Save Upto 75%* with Best Insurance Plans - (InsuranceDekho.com)
0 out of 0 found this helpful