Tata Motors Group global wholesales at 108,028 vehicles in November 2011
The Tata Motors Group global wholesales, including Jaguar Land Rover, were 108,028 nos., in November 2011, higher by 35% over November 2010. Cumulative sales for the fiscal are 750,457 higher by 10% compared to the corresponding period in 2010-11. Global sales of all commercial vehicles – Tata, Tata Daewoo and the Tata Hispano Carrocera range -- were 49,724 nos. in November 2011, a growth of 24%. Cumulative sales for the fiscal are 371,410 nos., a growth of 18%. Global sales of all passenger vehicles were at 58,304 nos.
in November 2011, higher by 47%. Cumulative sales for the fiscal are 379,047 nos., higher by 4%. Global sales of Tata passenger vehicles and the distribution offtake in India of Fiat cars were at 29,121 nos., for the month, higher by 74% over November 2010. Cumulative sales for the fiscal are at 193,616 nos., lower by 8%. Global sales of Jaguar Land Rover in November 2011 were at 29,183 vehicles, higher by 27% over November 2010. Jaguar sales for the month were 5,315 nos., lower by 5%, while Land Rover sales were 23,868 nos., higher by 38%. Cumulative sales of Jaguar Land Rover for the fiscal are 185,431 nos., higher by 19%. Cumulative sales of Jaguar are 35,195 nos., lower by 9%, while cumulative sales of Land Rover are 150,236 nos., higher by 28%.
Read More on : Tata Indica V2 Xeta expert review
- Renew Tata Indica eV2 Xeta Car Insurance - Save Upto 75%* with Best Insurance Plans - (InsuranceDekho.com)
0 out of 0 found this helpful