Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Automatic Launched: Specifications and Features
Mitsubishi India has launched the Pajero Sport with 5-speed automatic gearbox at Rs 23.55 lac (Ex-showroom Delhi). The automatic variant is made available as 4x2 while the top of the spec 4x4 model with manual transmission costs Rs 23.80 lac. Mitsubishi Pajero Sport competes with the likes of Toyota Fortuner, Hyundai Santa Fe and Ford Endeavour. Though there is no prominent change on the outside, the interiors embrace a fresh addition of new features. Lets have a look on the features and specification of the newly launched Mitsubishi Pajero Sport.
- Length: 4,695 mm
- Width: 1,815mm
- Height: 1,840mm
- Wheelbase: 2,800mm
- Turning Radius: 5.6m
- Ground Clearance: 215mm
- Gross Weight: 2600 to 2650kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 70-litres
- Tyres 265/65 R17 tubeless radial.
- 12-Spoke Alloy wheels
- Electrically retractable chrome finished ORVMs with side blinkers
- Chrome finish on front grille and door handles
- Sporty side steps
- Attractive Rear Spoiler
- Roof Rails
- Rear intermittent wipers and washers
- Projector type halogen headlamps with manual leveling
- Front fog lamps
- Wrap around rear taillamps
- Chrome garnish on license plate
- Colors: White Solid, Cool Silver Metallic, Titanium Gray Metallic, Black Mica, Deep Blue Mica.
- MID (Multi Mode Centre Information Display)
- Front climate control and manual ac controls at rear
- Infotainment system with six speakers that comes with MP3, USB, AUX connectivity
- Bluetooth handsfree phone interference
- Navigation system
- Leather beige upholstery on seats, leather wrapped steering wheels and gearbox.
- Steering mounted controls
- AC ceiling vents for second and third row passengers
- Paddle shifter
- Keyless entry
- Rear camera with display
- Enough space for 7 passengers.
Safety and Security Features
- Dual-SRS airbags for Driver and co-passenger
- ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) with EBD (Electronic Brake-force Distribution )
- Hydraulic Brake Booster
- Collapsible Steering Column
- 3-point ELR seat belt for all the passengers
- Crash detection door lock system shutdown.
Engine, Power and Fuel Economy
- Engine: 2.5-litre, 4-cylinder, Di-Diesel with Intercooler Turbochargers
- Displacement: 2477cc
- Maximum power output: 175.6bhp
- Peak Torque: 350Nm @ 1800-3500rpm in 4x2 automatic and 400Nm @ 2000-2500rpm in 4x4 manual
- Transmission: Five-speed automatic with magnesium paddle shifters or Five-speed manual.
Read More on : Mitsubishi Pajero review
0 out of 0 found this helpful