Fiat Abarth Punto: Features and Picture Gallery
Fiat’s performance wing Abarth has dropped a bomb on the sub-10 lac cars specially on the pseudo hot hatches with the 145 bhp menacing Scorpion at 9.95 lacs!
Fiat-Abarth has launched the most powerful vehicle falling in the sub-10 lac bracket in India. Until now, this country has not witnessed a vehicle featuring power close to 150 bhp and costs just a whisker short of 10 lacs. History has been made! Unlike the Abarth 595 Competizione, Abarth Punto is made in India and is priced very aggressively. So let us see what has changed over the stock Punto EVO along with the official photo gallery from Fiat India.
- 1368 cc/ 1.4-liter T-JET turbocharged petrol
- 145 bhp @ 5500 rpm
- 212 Nm @ 2000-4000 rpm
- 5-Speed Manual Transmission
- 0-100 kmph - 8.8 seconds
Braking and Tyres
- All-4 disc brakes with ABS and EBD
- 195/55 R16 alloys
- 16.3 kmpl ARAI certified
Aesthetic Upgrades - It just doesn't do what hot hatches do, it also looks a hot hatch!
- Every bit of Abarth Punto screams performance and Abarth has managed to differentiate itself from the stock Punto EVO
- Abarth Punto comes in only two color options - white and black with red highlights on the hood and top with a huge Abarth’s Scorpion logo along with Abarth decals on the sides
- It rides on Abarth’s Scorpion Sting design 16" machined alloy wheels
- ORVMs and fog lamp surrounds (front/Rear) are also red highlighted
- It also sports a spoiler
- It features Abarth instrumentation cluster with yellow and red back-lit illumination
- New sportier upholstery with contrasting yellow and red stitching
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and gearshift knob with similar contrasting stitching
- The Fiat’s Blue and Me system now features Bluetooth Audio Streaming in the Abarth Punto
- There’s also a new electronic boot release option in the Abarth Punto
- Apart from these it carries the regular Punto EVO features - dual-stage driver’s airbag, passenger airbag de-activation, follow me home headlamps, rear AC vent with floor level air circulation, ambient lighting etc.
Read More on : Abarth Punto