Aston Martin Launches 'Timeless' Pre-Owned Car Programme
Published On Nov 02, 2016 12:01 PM By Tushar
The new programme is being launched internationally across the brand’s network of 164 dealers
Buying an Aston Martin is now
cheap more affordable! The British carmaker has just revealed details of its new premium pre-owned car programme labelled ‘Timeless’. Through it, Aston Martin will offer certified used cars after they’re put through a series of quality checks.
The scheme covers all Aston Martin models made in the last 10 years, giving customers a chance to own modern classics like DB9, DBS and V12 Vantage. Timeless will also include models like the V12 Zagato and One-77.
Here’s a quick look at the services offered by the pre-owned car venture:
- A comprehensive one-year warranty, with full roadside assistance.
- An exhaustive technical inspection, including full hardware and software updates.
- An Aston Martin provenance certificate/ownership record.
- Verification of the car's service history.
- A VIP handover pack.
- Discounts on Aston Martin accessories for three months from the date of purchase.
While buying a used Aston Martin won’t exactly be light on the pocket, the manufacturer’s stamp of approval will make the process less daunting. Effective immediately, Timeless will be available in the UK, Europe and the Middle-East. The scheme will include the Asia-Pacific and North and South America regions in the first half of 2017, but it will not be offered in China for now.
Planning to buy a high-end/luxury car? Here are a few things to keep in mind before signing that cheque-book, whether you’re buying new or used.