Renault KWID User Reviews
Renault KWID User Reviews
- All (422)
- Mileage (106)
- Performance (53)
- Looks (128)
- Comfort (97)
- Engine (58)
- Interior (38)
- Power (39)
Looks good and the 1.0 engine is ok with the performance. However, the inside build quality is not up to the mark but the features provided suits all types of uses. As a first car owner, I feel this car has not let me down in terms of features and performances. However, the service center is a big problem for Renault owners.
My car's battery charging point got damaged recently, as of my knowledge this part of the engine is not suppose to damage for at least 15years like other vehicles and it will cost u minimum of Rs 12000/- for replacing and now I know, it happened to so many people who bought Kwid, It's a humble request for all don't go for Kwid if u have a plan to ...
Renault ki car lene se pehle 100 baar soch lena. Abhi sirf 5 din hue mujhe car liye hue. Pehle to roz call krte hai jab tak paise nahi inke account mein gaye, bad mein service ke naam per inke pass sirf goliyan hai customer ko dene ke liye. Itna pashtawa zindgi mein kabhi nahi hua mujhe jitna inki car khareed kr hua hai. Bhut pashta raha hu mein. P...
- 55 Likes
- Write Comment
Pros: Comfort and space is good, features are amazing, very easy to drive, ride quality is nice steering system is very nice. Cons: 1000cc feels like 800cc, the engine is not refined, cabin noise can bother you (good quality speakers can sort out a small problem) More body roll than rivals. Ultimately better than Alto and Redigo. If you are looking...
It is a very good car with amazing features- 1. Charging point in the backside 2. 2 Airbags 3. The map on LED and etc. If your budget is low and under 5 lakh, high features car you thought to buy, then you can buy Kwid. Mileage is very good. I am very lucky to buy a Kwid car and I am very happy.
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Renault KWID
- KWID STDCurrently ViewingRs.3,12,800*EMI: Rs. 7,16322.3 kmplManualKey Features
- Gear shift indicator
- Front-seat head rests
- KWID RXECurrently ViewingRs.3,82,800*EMI: Rs. 8,61620.71 kmplManualPay 70,000 more to get
- Engine Immobilizer
- Foldable backrest in Rear
- KWID RXLCurrently ViewingRs.4,12,800*EMI: Rs. 9,23920.71 kmplManualPay 30,000 more to get
- Electric power steering
- Body colour bumpers
- Auto on/off light
- KWID NeotechCurrently ViewingRs.4,29,800*EMI: Rs. 9,58621.74 kmplManualPay 17,000 more to get
- KWID 1.0 RXLCurrently ViewingRs.4,34,800*EMI: Rs. 9,68921.74 kmplManualPay 5,000 more to get
- All features of 0.8 RXL
- Powerful 1.0 litre engine
- KWID RXTCurrently ViewingRs.4,42,800*EMI: Rs. 9,84122.3 kmplManualPay 8,000 more to get
- Front power windows
- On-board trip computer
- Front fog lamps
- KWID 1.0 NeotechCurrently ViewingRs.4,51,800*EMI: Rs. 10,02621.74 kmplManualPay 9,000 more to get
- KWID 1.0 RXL AMTCurrently ViewingRs.4,72,300*EMI: Rs. 10,46922.0 kmplAutomaticPay 20,500 more to get
- KWID 1.0 RXT OptCurrently ViewingRs.4,72,500*EMI: Rs. 10,46721.74 kmplManualPay 200 more to get
- KWID 1.0 Neotech AMTCurrently ViewingRs.4,83,800*EMI: Rs. 10,71122.0 kmplAutomaticPay 11,300 more to get
- KWID Climber 1.0 MT OptCurrently ViewingRs.4,93,700*EMI: Rs. 10,91021.74 kmplManualPay 9,900 more to get
- KWID 1.0 RXT AMT OptCurrently ViewingRs.5,10,000*EMI: Rs. 11,24722.0 kmplAutomaticPay 16,300 more to get
- KWID Climber 1.0 AMT OptCurrently ViewingRs.5,31,200*EMI: Rs. 11,68922.0 kmplAutomaticPay 21,200 more to get
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
Does new kwid have seatbelt pretensioners
Kiwd is not starting the engine, key 3 or 4 time on and off, after Engine will s...
How many years insurance of kwid rxt?
Which brand mirror is used in KWID?
What is the tyre size of Renault KWID?
What are the specifications of the music system?
What is the kerb weight of the Renault KWID?
Does Renault KWID have automatic climate control?
Does the Renault KWID have a sunroof?
Buy Now Renault Kwid and Get Loyalty Benef...