Renault KWID User Reviews
Renault KWID User Reviews
- All (303)
- Mileage (73)
- Performance (33)
- Looks (103)
- Comfort (74)
- Engine (40)
- Interior (31)
- Power (28)
This car is very beautiful when I see the Renault KWID feels relax that the middle class have an option to buy a car in affordable price the features colours awesome lots of people with you team Renault all kinds of people need all facilities available. In the Renault KWID best car in the world.
The Renault KWID, the interior also very nice and comfortable in the dashboard you can view led display with your fingertips, smooth drive in Indian roads with complete safety features in this car, one of the best of this my gifted to me on our anniversary and I really thanks, Renault.
So called the best city vehicle Renault's Kwid is one of the best hatchbacks considering its price and what it offers. The Renault Kwid is good for city traffic and it can easy cruse through the busy traffic and it offers a good mileage also , i own it i get a average mileage of 22kmpl . Thus the car is overall good but it lacks in power and perfor...
My 1st car is Kwid RTX O on the 27th Feb I have purchased this car, and I drive this in the city Kolkata. My car is best in my knowledge for regular use purpose in city life, I am happy with this car. Before I was visited Maruti S-Presso, Wagnor and Santro, Tata's Tiago.
A great package that lacks power. Such a noisy engine with a very low power which might sometimes irritate you. A lot of Renault Kwid owners also complained about the braking system issue.The brakes are not capable of stopping the car from a minimal distance. Renault should look forward to a much refined and powerful engine for KWID to increase its...
It's one of my favorite cars it is very easy to drive and its very safety I and my family love this car. Because the mileage was good and its looks were amazing and this car was best for 4 members in the family and the power was awesome. But the petrol system was not good the car was a diesel and the car was the cheapest four-wheeler car
The Car quite good in its exterior and interior looks as it is perfect in its price segment especially for a middle class family with two kids. I would personally recommend going for it, as it's cool and stylish according to the budget. The colour attracts everyone to have a look at it.
An awesome car... Easy to drive... Very small no parking problem... Zero maintenance... Perfect for the nuclear family... Looks is just awesome and mileage is good and it is affordable for a middle-class family. If you are thinking to buy a small car and your budget is below 5 lakh, I should refer each and everyone to buy Renault Kwid.
- 4 Likes
- Write Comment
Kwid is a product that gives you a feel of driving a more than entry-level hatchback in terms of its exterior design language and the features it offers, despite entry-level hatchback it provides all the features that you look for, from the touch screen to bottle holders. Seats are comfortable enough for an average height person. Space is adequate ...
It's been three months I bought this car it's been a good experience of driving this not wow. If you prefer the style and look over the performance of the car, It's a good deal for you. Otherwise looks for another alternative in this budget. I also went for it just because of its style and good look, though I researched a lot. I finalized 2 options...
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
Compare Variants of Renault KWID
- KWID STDCurrently ViewingRs.2,92,290*EMI: Rs. 6,73525.17 kmplManualKey Features
- Gear shift indicator
- Front-seat head rests
- KWID RXECurrently ViewingRs.3,62,290*EMI: Rs. 8,15725.17 kmplManualPay 70,000 more to get
- Engine Immobilizer
- Foldable backrest in Rear
- KWID RXLCurrently ViewingRs.3,92,290*EMI: Rs. 8,77625.17 kmplManualPay 30,000 more to get
- Electric power steering
- Body colour bumpers
- Auto on/off light
- KWID RXTCurrently ViewingRs.4,22,290*EMI: Rs. 9,39425.17 kmplManualPay 30,000 more to get
- Front power windows
- On-board trip computer
- Front fog lamps
- KWID 1.0 RXTCurrently ViewingRs.4,42,290*EMI: Rs. 9,80723.01 kmplManualPay 20,000 more to get
- KWID 1.0 RXT OptCurrently ViewingRs.4,49,990*EMI: Rs. 9,96123.01 kmplManualPay 7,700 more to get
- KWID Climber 1.0 MTCurrently ViewingRs.4,63,490*EMI: Rs. 10,22523.01 kmplManualPay 13,500 more to get
- Chrome Instrument cluster
- Orange highlighted Interiors
- Climber decals
- KWID Climber 1.0 MT OptCurrently ViewingRs.4,71,190*EMI: Rs. 10,37923.01 kmplManualPay 7,700 more to get
- KWID 1.0 RXT AMTCurrently ViewingRs.4,72,290*EMI: Rs. 10,40424.04 kmplAutomaticPay 1,100 more to get
- KWID 1.0 RXT AMT OptCurrently ViewingRs.4,79,990*EMI: Rs. 10,55824.04 kmplAutomaticPay 7,700 more to get
- KWID Climber 1.0 AMTCurrently ViewingRs.4,93,490*EMI: Rs. 10,84424.04 kmplAutomaticPay 13,500 more to get
- AMT Transmission
- All features of Climber 1.0
- KWID Climber 1.0 AMT OptCurrently ViewingRs.5,01,190*EMI: Rs. 10,99824.04 kmplAutomaticPay 7,700 more to get
More Car Options to Consider
On Renault Kwid :- Cash Discount of Rs. 10...
Trending Renault Cars