Nissan Terrano Sport Launched At Rs 12.22 lakh
The limited-run Sport edition is based on the second-last XL(O) variant that is powered by the 85PS version of the 1.5-litre diesel engine
Nissan has introduced a special edition of the Terrano, called the ‘Sport’. It is based on the second-last XL(O) variant that comes standard with dual front airbags, ABS with EBD and brake assist. The XL(O) is offered exclusively with the 85PS version of the 1.5-litre diesel (85PS/200NM) mated to a 5-speed manual. The Terrano’s 1.6-litre petrol is not offered with this special edition as this engine is only available with the XL variant which doesn’t feature passenger airbag.
The Terrano Sport is priced at Rs 12.22 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), which is the same as the standard XL(O) variant. So, you get a few extra add-ons at no premium whatsoever.
- Gets a dual-tone look (black roof and pillar wrap), red stripes on the hood, doors and front fenders. The Nissan Terrano Sport will be on offer in a white exterior shade only
- Comes standard with daytime running LEDs and wheel arch cladding which are optional with both the Nissan Terrano and the Renault Duster
- On the inside, it gets a fabric upholstery featuring contrast red stitching along with suede-like quilted centre portion
- Features new mats with red highlights
- It carries forward the rest of the features of the XL (O) variant such as 16-inch machined wheels, 7-inch Renault MediaNav2 (resistive touchscreen) with built-in navigation and electronically foldable outside rearview mirrors
Read More on : Terrano AMT
0 out of 0 found this helpful