5 Things That Make The Datsun redi-GO Perfect For First-Time Car Buyers
Datsun redi-GO, with class-leading safety and entertainment features, bold design and powerful engine options, leaps ahead of its competition and is poised as a strong Value for Money proposition.
If you ask me, I would want my first car to be easy to buy and run; convenient to drive and park; and comfortable for my friends and family to travel with me; adds to my style quotient and comes from a renowned and trustworthy brand. Rest everything would be taken care of. If your requirements are not too different than mine, then the Datsun Redi-GO should be at the top of your shortlisted cars. With a starting pricce of just Rs 2.50 lakh(ex-showroom, pan India) and claimed fuel efficiency of 22.7kmpl, redi-GO touts itelf as a high value for money option
Let me tell you what else makes redi-GO an ideal buy:
- Brand Legacy: Datsun has over 100 years of unmatched legacy in making cars. This fact not only assures peace of mind for an owner, but also instills a sense of pride in owning a car that comes from a manufacturer of repute. Datsun has a rich racing heritage, but it has never asked the common man to pay a premium to enjoy modern technology. The company’s rich values have always enabled it to provide reliable motoring accessible to masses. It’s a brand for the millennials, offering entry-level affordable, yet modern, cars.
- Best-in-class Style: The Datsun Redi-GO is a real head-turner in its segment. It commands a tallboy stance while a wide choice of bright colours on offer gives it a youthful personality. The Redi-GO also happens to be the first in its segment to get LED DRLs (Daytime Running Lights) and illuminated-name on the door-sill – two features that are usually available in high-end luxury cars!
- Best-in-class Space: The Datsun Redi-GO is the most spacious car in its segment. In fact, it has better head room and knee room than even some midsize sedans, making it the best first car to accommodate everyone in your family. The glovebox is nice and big, and there’s a lot of storage space above it too. Moreover, the boot space at 222 litres is generous and should be good for weekend trips.
- Best-in-class Ground Clearance: The Datsun redi-GO just decimates its competition when it comes to ground clearance. Its 185 mm of ground clearance is even better than some crossovers in the Rs 10 lakh to Rs 15 lakh range! The Redi-GO just glides over speed-breakers and bad patches of roads letting you enjoy the drive without any worries of scraping the car’s underside.
- Best-in-class performance: The Datsun redi-GO 0.8-litre comes mated to a five-speed manual transmission and is among the quickest car in its class. Performance is brisk, thanks to the low 650kg weight, and claimed fuel efficiency figure of 22.7 kmpl.
Nissan marque Datsun boasts of a powerful lineage. Its century long presence in the automobile industry is a testament to the high standard of quality and services the company adheres to. In spite of being an entry level vehicle, redi-GO has enough mettle to be a worthy competitor for cars above its segment. Edgy design, high ground clearance, plenty of space and advanced safety features on offer make a strong case for it.
These were just five points that showcase the fact that Datsun redi-GO is a perfect car for first-time buyers. There’s a lot more to it though; get ready and go – take a test of the Datsun Redi-GO.