Car feature stories and travelogues
Based on the India-specific MQB-AO-IN platform, the new Skoda Kushaq is all set to conquer the Indian market with its striking design, luxury interiors, and mind-boggling performance.
Adding yet another feather to its well-adorned cap, the all-new Hyundai i20 has walked away with the top honour at the Indian Car of the Year 2021
Ever the desirable premium hatchback in India, the new i20 Turbo now brings the premium quotient to its engine bay as well.
Sitting notches above its standard version, the all-new Hyundai i20 Turbo with 120PS is the most powerful hatchback in the segment.
Let us help you find the dream car
The all-new MG Hector 2021 redefines customers’ comfort and convenience with its revolutionary i-Smart system and cool app features
The Sonet enters uncharted territory for compact SUVs in India by offering more in less, making it perfect for the next-gen car buyer
The all-new Hyundai i20 raises the bar again in the premium hatchback segment with class-leading features that’s got everyone talking
- Jaguar E PaceRs.45.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 2021
- Land Rover Defender 5-door Hybrid XRs.1.15 Cr*Expected Launch: Jun 2021
- Land Rover Defender 5-door Hybrid X-Dynamic HSERs.1.10 Cr*Expected Launch: Jun 2021
- Toyota C-HRRs.17.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 2021
- BMW X6 xDrive30dRs.90.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 2021
- BMW X6 M50iRs.1.39 Cr*Expected Launch: Dec 2021
- BMW 5 Series 2021Rs.57.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 2021
Stay Updated. Subscribe to Cardekho News