H2X Latest Update
Latest Update: The 7-seat version of the Harrier finally has a name and Tata is calling it the Buzzard. However, the carmaker says it won’t be called the Buzzard when it launches in India later this year. Read more on this here.
Tata Motors has confirmed that it will launch the 7-seater Harrier in 2019. It will share its underpinnings with the standard Harrier, which is based on Tata’s OMEGA ARC platform. However, as per the sources, it will be 62mm longer than the standard Harrier.
The three-row SUV will also share the Fiat-sourced 2.0-litre diesel engine from its 2-row sibling but it is expected to get it in a higher state of tune, same as that of the Jeep Compass. In Harrier, the 2.0-litre motor makes 140PS/350Nm, while in the Compass it produces 173PS/350Nm. Along with a 6-speed MT, which does duty in the Harrier, the 7-seater SUV is also expected to get a 6-speed AT torque converter unit.
Tata H2X Videos
- 2:43Tata H2X : Cute and compact SUV : Geneva International Motor Show : PowerDriftMar 11, 2019
- 6:6Exclusive: Tata H2X Concept Explained By Pratap Bose VP Global Design, TML | ZigWheels.comMar 07, 2019
- 4:5Tata H2X Concept Walkaround | Upcoming Micro-SUV For India | ZigWheels.comMar 07, 2019
- 2:31Tata H2X 2020 Micro-SUV | India Reveal, Expected Price, Specs & More! | #In2Mins | CarDekho.comMar 07, 2019
Tata H2X Images
Tata H2X Price
|UPCOMINGH2XManual, Petrol||Rs.5.5 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Tata H2X User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (13)
- Looks (7)
- Interior (5)
- Space (1)
- Price (2)
- Console (1)
- Mini suv (1)
- Sell (1)
- More ...
Great concept. However, when it's in production and marketing in India, has an attractive segment which definitely H2X has. So I'm excited to see the launch in India with...
- View All H2X Reviews
Write your Comment on Tata H2X
Super car deigen
Very nice car
satna mp me kab se milegi
Trending Tata Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Tesla Model XRs.2.0 Cr*Expected Launch: Dec 23, 2019
- Tesla Model SRs.1.5 Cr*Expected Launch: Aug 01, 2020
- Toyota VellfireRs.75.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 30, 2019
- Kia SportageRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2020
- Nissan TerraRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2021
- Skoda ScalaRs.12.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020