H2X Latest Update
Tata debuted the H2X concept at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show. It previews an upcoming entry-level SUV from Tata whose series-production model will debut at the 2020 Indian Auto Expo. It is based on the same ALFA-ARC platform that also underpins the Tata Altroz.
Under the hood, the production-spec H2X is expected to share its petrol powertrain with the Tiago. However, it is expected to get a petrol engine only since the diesel Tiago will be discontinued as soon as the BSVI norms are implemented in April 2020. The petrol Tiago gets a 1.2-litre engine that makes 85PS of power and 114Nm of peak torque with a 5-speed MT as well as AMT.
Expected to launch by 2020, the production-spec H2X should ideally sit in between the Nexon and smaller cars like the Ignis and KUV100. Therefore, we expect the production version of the H2X to be priced in the range of Rs 5.5 lakh-8.5 lakh.
Read more about the H2X here.
Tata H2X News
The carmaker showcased four near production-spec cars and a micro-SUV concept at the Swiss show
Tata has confirmed that 70 to 80 per cent of the H2X Concept will make it to production. Here's what we think
It is Tata’s indirect answer to the immensely popular Maruti Suzuki Swift
The entry-level SUV, whose production-spec model will debut at the 2020 Indian Auto Expo, will sit below the Nexon
Tata H2X Videos
- 2:43Tata H2X : Cute and compact SUV : Geneva International Motor Show : PowerDriftMar 11, 2019
- 6:6Exclusive: Tata H2X Concept Explained By Pratap Bose VP Global Design, TML | ZigWheels.comMar 07, 2019
- 4:5Tata H2X Concept Walkaround | Upcoming Micro-SUV For India | ZigWheels.comMar 07, 2019
- 2:31Tata H2X 2020 Micro-SUV | India Reveal, Expected Price, Specs & More! | #In2Mins | CarDekho.comMar 07, 2019
Tata H2X Images
Tata H2X Price
|UPCOMINGH2XManual, Petrol||Rs.5.5 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Pros & Cons of Tata H2X
Tata H2X User Reviews
Rate & Review
- Latest (22)
- Most helpful (10)
- Looks (1)
- Price (1)
- Sell (1)
- Space (1)
- More ...
- View All H2X Reviews
Recently Asked User Questions about Tata H2X
- 1 Answer
Have any question? Ask now!
Guaranteed response within 48 hours
Write your Comment on Tata H2X
Trending Tata Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Maruti Future-SRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 02, 2021
- MG HectorRs.17.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 15, 2019
- Toyota RushRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 20, 2020
- BMW X7Rs.1.2 Cr*Expected Launch: Apr 05, 2019
- Bajaj Qute (RE60)Rs.2.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 15, 2020
- Kia SportageRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2020