eZS Latest Update
Latest update: The MG eZS has been spied testing in India, read more here.
MG eZS India launch: MG Motor had announced that its all-electric SUV, the eZS, will be launched in India sometime in early 2020. It will feature the Hector’s internet-based iSMART technology as well.
Battery, motor & range: It uses a 44.5kWh lithium-ion battery pack while the electric motor produces 143PS of power and 353Nm of torque. It has a WLTP (combined) range of 262km on a full charge. However this figure should go beyond 400km on the ARAI test cycle.
Charging: It can charge from 0-80 per cent in 40 minutes using a 50kW fast charger. The 7kW home wall box charger can give it a full recharge in 6 hours. It also gets a smaller charger to plug into a regular wall socket for emergency situations.
Features: The UK-spec eZS gets an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system which is likely to feature eSIM-enabled internet connectivity features in India. It also gets a panoramic sunroof.
MG eZS Videos
- 7:8Electric Cars In India To Get Cheaper | Budget 2019 Impact On EVs Explained in Hindi | CarDekhJul 06, 2019
MG eZS Images
MG eZS Price
|UPCOMINGCBUAutomatic, Electric(Battery)||Rs.25.0 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
As of now, there are no updates from the brand's side regarding the launch of the car in India and hence, the exact price isn't available. Stay tuned.Answered on 23 Aug 2019
MG eZS User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (4)
- Price (2)
- Comparison (1)
- View All eZS Reviews
Write your Comment on MG eZS
Trending MG Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Kia SportageRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2020
- Nissan TerraRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2021
- Nissan X-TrailRs.22.6 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 12, 2019
- Skoda KaroqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 25, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 20, 2020
- Volkswagen T-RocRs.18.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Nov 15, 2019