7th-Dec-2011: Maruti Suzuki India has cleared its stand on the two kei cars which it wishes to bring to India and one of which is Palette. The car maker will show this car in the upcoming Auto Expo and do not intend to bring the car for sale. The Maruti Palette kei car (small car category in Japan) runs on a 658 cc, three pot engine generating 54 Bhp of power and 64 Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a four speed automatic gearbox. This seems to be up-market and supplementing this is the mileage figure that goes beyond 22 Kmpl, as claimed by Suzuki under Japanese conditions. Seeing the engine capacity, initially it was reckoned that the kei car is Nano’s rival. However, Maruti Suzuki Chairman has elucidated that the new car will not hit the production stage directed for their sales in the Indian market. The company will judge the public response towards the car and formulate their future strategy accordingly.
Maruti Palette Images and Videos
- 2:3Maruti Palette exteriors
Maruti Palette models
- Petrol Version
Mileage of Maruti Palette
The claimed ARAI mileage: Maruti Palette Petrol is 25.0 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Trending Maruti Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Tata 45XRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 01, 2019
- Fiat ArgoRs.7.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 25, 2019
- Ford Figo 2018Rs.5.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2019
- Honda Brio 2019Rs.5.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2019
- Renault Kwid EVRs.5.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 01, 2019
- Tata Tiago EVRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Nov 01, 2018