Mahindra Scorpio Images
- 360 View
- Road Test
Scorpio Interior & Exterior Images
Scorpio design highlights
Tyre Pressure Monitoring System: The Scorpio is the only SUV in its class to offer this feature. It is a small but a nifty feature which allows you to keep a track of your tyre pressure levels.
Navigation System: The Scorpio’s navigation system offers 10 language support. That means, no matter in which part of the country you buy the Scorpio in, the Mahindra SUV has got you covered.
Cruise Control: To make highway commuting more comfortable, the Scorpio gets cruise control. When activated, it maintains the required speed without any accelerator input from the driver.
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
As of now, there is no official update from the brand\'s end. Stay tuned for further updates.Answered on 9 Nov 2019
Compare Variants of Mahindra Scorpio
- Scorpio S3Currently ViewingRs.9,99,994*EMI: Rs. 24,90615.4 kmplManual
- Scorpio S5Currently ViewingRs.12,20,030*EMI: Rs. 30,86016.36 kmplManual
- Scorpio S7 120Currently ViewingRs.13,30,006*EMI: Rs. 33,00516.36 kmplManual
- Scorpio S7 140Currently ViewingRs.13,60,668*EMI: Rs. 33,72416.36 kmplManual
- Scorpio S9Currently ViewingRs.14,23,710*EMI: Rs. 35,10616.36 kmplManual
- Scorpio S11Currently ViewingRs.15,40,081*EMI: Rs. 37,78416.36 kmplManual
- Scorpio S11 4WDCurrently ViewingRs.16,63,054*EMI: Rs. 40,60116.36 kmplManual
More Car Options to Consider
Looks User Reviews of Mahindra Scorpio
Rate & Review
- All (636)
- Looks (190)
- Interior (61)
- Space (41)
- Seat (64)
- Experience (52)
- Style (20)
- Boot (5)
- More ...
I have been a Mahindra Scorpio lover for a decade now and have upgraded to the 2015 model after I sold the previous generation Scorpio. Beginning with the things I love a...
Mahindra Scorpio looks very good externally but is full of internal problems. In order to adjust the driver seat we have to open the door. Bottle holders are useless and ...
I bought a new Mahindra Scorpio S9 and it is a really awesome vehicle. Very aggressive, stylish, sporty and muscular looks. The mileage is 17-20 KMPL. The first servicing...
- View All Scorpio Looks Reviews