Mahindra Scorpio Colours
Mahindra Scorpio is available in 4 different colours - Pearl White, Molten Red Rage, Napoli Black and Dsat Silver.
Scorpio Interior & Exterior Images
Scorpio design highlights
Tyre Pressure Monitoring System: The Scorpio is the only SUV in its class to offer this feature. It is a small but a nifty feature which allows you to keep a track of your tyre pressure levels.
Navigation System: The Scorpio’s navigation system offers 10 language support. That means, no matter in which part of the country you buy the Scorpio in, the Mahindra SUV has got you covered.
Cruise Control: To make highway commuting more comfortable, the Scorpio gets cruise control. When activated, it maintains the required speed without any accelerator input from the driver.
Compare Variants of Mahindra Scorpio
- Scorpio S3 PlusCurrently ViewingRs.12,77,169*EMI: Rs. 29,950Manual
- Scorpio S3 Plus 9 SeaterCurrently ViewingRs.12,77,169*EMI: Rs. 29,950Manual
- Scorpio S5Currently ViewingRs.13,48,217*EMI: Rs. 31,517Manual
- Scorpio S7Currently ViewingRs.15,73,559*EMI: Rs. 36,543Manual
- Scorpio S9Currently ViewingRs.16,35,478*EMI: Rs. 37,927Manual
- Scorpio S11Currently ViewingRs.17,61,897*EMI: Rs. 40,737Manual
Mahindra Scorpio is Featured in
More Car Options to Consider
Users Also Viewed
Explore Images of Scorpio Alternatives
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
What is price of S5 car in Parbhani
Which is best variant?
Sir meri gadi Scorpio LX model hai usme new full set engine chadhana chahate hai...
S7 on road price in Chandigarh
What is the tyre size of Mahindra Scorpio?
What are the specifications of the music system?
Does Mahindra Scorpio have automatic climate control?
Does the Mahindra Scorpio have a sunroof?
Mahindra Scorpio Quick Review | Pros, Cons and Should...
Trending Mahindra Cars