Mercedes Benz E350 CDI: Features and Highlights
Mercedes has rolled out a powerful diesel version in the 'E' Class lineup - it's best selling nameplate in India. MB India has launched E350 CDI at a price of Rs 57.42 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Pune) and will be locally manufactured at Mercedes Benz's manufacturing facility in Chakan, Pune. This new variant of the diesel E gets a powerful 3.0 liter V6 twin-turbo motor mated to 7-speed auto box. Apart from the V6 oil burner, the new E350 CDI gets new addition to the feature list, let's give you glimpse of the E350 CDI's features and highlights.
Exterior: Features and Dimensions
- The E350 CDI features full-LED headlamps with adaptive high-beam assist and LED day-time-running-lights, flanked around two-louver chrome grille with the three pointed star logo sitting at the center.
- It rides on 17-inch radial featuring light alloy wheels.
- The E350 features Merc's COMAND Online system which sports a high definition 7-inch TFT display with DVD, USB, Bluetooth, satellite navigation and Linguatronic.
- The audio is powered by Harmon Kardon Logic 7 Surround sound system
- The E350 is upholstered in ARTICO upholstery and features black ash wood trim.
- It also features 360 view camera for parking assistance and Panoramic sunroof.
- E350 comes equipped with 8 airbags - dual stage airbags for driver and front passenger; Side impact airbags for driver and front passenger and window airbags
- The sedan comes with ABS and EBD along with Acceleration Skid Control (ASR), Electronic Stability Program (ESP) with Brake Assist (BA).
- Apart from these the new E350 CDI comes with Merc's Pre-Safe technology and Neck-Pro crash responsive head restraints (front seats) along various MB's Attention Assist features.
Engine: Power and Torque
- The new E350 comes with a 2987cc V6 diesel bi-turbo engine which belts out 262bhp of max power at 3800rpm and a blistering 620Nm of peak torque that starts early at 1600rpm and maxes out at 2400rpm. The motor is mated to a 7G Tronic – 7-speed automatic transmission.
- The setup propels the E350 CDI to 100km/h milestone in 6.6 seconds before topping out at 250km/h.
Read More on : Mercedes-Benz M-Class expert review
0 out of 0 found this helpful