Hyundai Santro: A Smart Choice For Young First-time Car Buyers
Hyundai Santro offers an all-round mobility package that delivers the best value on important aspects of design, features, safety, and performance.
It’s not easy to build a cult following around your brand. Only a handful of players accomplished this feat -- and in the auto domain, Hyundai Santro is the one that tops the list. Santro continues to remain the preferred choice of Indian buyers, and with good reason. From modern styling to premium interiors and powerful performance to high safety equipment, Hyundai Santro ticks all the right boxes. Here; we give you a lowdown of things that make the Hyundai Santro a cut above the rest and ideal for the first-time young car buyer and his family.
1) Functional Styling: It’s hard to find a design that serves equally well on both aesthetics and functionality. Often, we find stylish cars lag behind in practicality while the practical ones lack visual appeal. Thankfully, you needn’t compromise on either as the Hyundai Santro offers a perfect combination of style and practicality. Its tall boy design liberates plenty of interior space while its design details such as chrome grille, shapely headlamps, micro antenna, and bold rear endow it with very contemporary aesthetics. The overall proportions are spot-on in Santro and its high seating position further aids its practicality quotient.
2) Premium Interiors: The cabin of the Hyundai Santro is in a league of its own. The two-tone beige and black interiors look fabulous and can even give a segment-higher car a run for its money. The champagne gold inserts further lift the cabin’s ambiance and this subtle touch feels very special indeed.
The centre console is designed beautifully and Hyundai has paid special attention to get the ergonomics right. All controls are placed very intuitively. This in turn makes drives safer by reducing distractions. By providing first-in-class rear AC vents, Hyundai has upped the ante on the comfort of the rear occupants too. The vents are optimally positioned and effectively direct the airflow to offer a pleasant journey experience to all the passengers.
3) Advanced Technology: Hyundai has gone the extra mile and equipped the Santro with a 10.25cm touchscreen infotainment system. This first-in-class audio-video and navigation unit comes with a host of features including the very premium voice command feature. Support for both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay is present and to further enhance the convenience, Mirror-link connectivity is also part of the feature list.
In addition, the driver can access a host of information on the 2.5” instrument cluster which features a bright display for easy readability. For making sure that passengers inside the Santro breathe in only fresh air, Hyundai has used Eco Coating technology in Santro’s air conditioning system. Some of the other significant features available on the Santro include electrically adjustable outside rearview mirrors (ORVMs), day & night internal rearview mirror (IRVM), and rear washer and wiper for safer drives during the rain.
4) Performance and Safety: The 4-cylinder configuration of the Santro’s 1.1-litre Epsilon MPi petrol engine is like a breath of fresh air as all other rival offerings only have 3-cylinder geometry. The advantage of the 4-cylinder layout manifests not only in terms of superior performance but also in the way the engine remains fluid, refined, and completely jerk-free during the entire rev range. The BS6 motor is good for generating 69PS of max power at 5500 rpm while the maximum rotational force on offer is rated at 99Nm@4500 rpm. On the transmission front, you have got a choice between a 5-speed manual and an AMT.
Aligned with the rich legacy of Hyundai in providing the highest standards of safety in their cars, Santro comes equipped with a driver-side airbag and Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) with electronic brake-force distribution (EBD) as standard across all variants. This testifies to the high importance that Hyundai attaches to the safety and security of its customers. Further, the first-in-class features such as rear parking camera and impact/speed sensing auto door lock/unlock take the safety credentials of Santro to a different level altogether. You also get front seatbelt pretensioners, rear parking sensors, and rear defogger in Santro as a part of the safety equipment.
5) Peace of Mind: To offer buyers complete peace of mind, Hyundai Santro comes with a 3 years/1-lakh km warranty. Besides, one gets 3 years of roadside assistance facility that can be utilized in case of a mechanical or electrical breakdown. Both these warranties are industry-leading; and coupled with the lowest maintenance cost in the segment, Santro offers a very pocket-friendly ownership experience. Further, you can avail of attractive financial offers and enjoy the benefits of the EMI assurance program in case you decide to finance the purchase of your Santro.
Conclusion: It’s hard to find a better hatchback that can beat the Hyundai Santro in terms of its overall value. Be it style, interiors, features, or performance, Hyundai Santro beats the competition hands down while setting new benchmarks in safety, quality, and fuss-free ownership experience. In sum, the Hyundai Santro is a complete package and every inch a winner.
- Renew Hyundai Santro Car Insurance - Save Upto 75%* with Best Insurance Plans - (InsuranceDekho.com)
0 out of 0 found this helpful