Renault KWID Looks User Reviews
Looks User Reviews of Renault KWID
- All (433)
- Mileage (108)
- Performance (54)
- Looks (129)
- Comfort (99)
- Engine (58)
- Interior (38)
- Power (40)
Looks good and the 1.0 engine is ok with the performance. However, the inside build quality is not up to the mark but the features provided suits all types of uses. As a first car owner, I feel this car has not let me down in terms of features and performances. However, the service center is a big problem for Renault owners.
Pros: Comfort and space is good, features are amazing, very easy to drive, ride quality is nice steering system is very nice. Cons: 1000cc feels like 800cc, the engine is not refined, cabin noise can bother you (good quality speakers can sort out a small problem) More body roll than rivals. Ultimately better than Alto and Redigo. If you are lo...
As per the low-cost price, it is a wonderful car, looks are amazing the control and speed is good as compare to other small cars, it can easily achieve 150km/hr speed without any problem, the only problem is the safety features need to be upgraded as the build quality is not that good.
- 11 Likes
- Write Comment
This is the best car in this price range that I have got. Before buying I literally checked each and every car within the price range of 4.5 to 6 lakhs and in every aspect, this car seems to be the best. Here is some list of Pros and Cons of the car: 1. Styling- best one in the range 2. Features - all you can want. Power windows, infotainment, pow...
- 59 Likes
- 2 Comments
Very happy with overall performance, listing out a few pros and cons Pros:- 1.looks are excellent, 2. best mileage car in petrol (I am currently getting 22.5/Liter, 3.BS6 engine has improved performance compared to BS4. 4.AMT performs really well in all equations. 5. Very smooth and comfortable to drive. 6. Renault back team keeps calling at least...
- 23 Likes
- 2 Comments
Recently, bought Kwid climber top model easy R automatic drive. Nothing seems to be going well. Looks-wise. It's absolute marvel. But looks are deceptive. Let's start with engine: 999 CC engines lack the punch especially in city drive or overtakes, the engine makes a lot of sounds giving a diesel feeling. The cabin is noisy. The AC v...
- 27 Likes
- Write Comment
Next-generation looking... New front grill... Very sporty. No 1 in this segment....very good ground clearance. Good mileage in this segment. The infotainment system is very good. fully digital matter. Very good headroom, legroom. Very good space. Sporty dual-tone colour dashboard. A safety feature is very good ABS, SRS Airbag, Rear parking camera.
It's a beautiful car... I refer you to buy it..... It has more comfort... I am very much satisfied..... I have an office of cars it is full of Renault it is a perfect car it looks is also royal... I buy this car because of its royal look ...but when I started using the car ... I was very much impressed because it is very much comfortable....
An awesome car... Easy to drive... Very small no parking problem... Zero maintenance... Perfect for the nuclear family... Looks is just awesome and mileage is good and it is affordable for a middle-class family. If you are thinking to buy a small car and your budget is below 5 lakh, I should refer each and everyone to buy Renault Kwid.
A great package that lacks power. Such a noisy engine with a very low power which might sometimes irritate you. A lot of Renault Kwid owners also complained about the braking system issue.The brakes are not capable of stopping the car from a minimal distance. Renault should look forward to a much refined and powerful engine for KWID to increase its...
- 6 Likes
- Write Comment
It's one of my favorite cars it is very easy to drive and its very safety I and my family love this car. Because the mileage was good and its looks were amazing and this car was best for 4 members in the family and the power was awesome. But the petrol system was not good the car was a diesel and the car was the cheapest four-wheeler car
The Car quite good in its exterior and interior looks as it is perfect in its price segment especially for a middle class family with two kids. I would personally recommend going for it, as it's cool and stylish according to the budget. The colour attracts everyone to have a look at it.
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Renault KWID
- KWID STDCurrently ViewingRs.3,18,100*EMI: Rs. 7,51122.3 kmplManualKey Features
- Gear shift indicator
- Front-seat head rests
- KWID RXECurrently ViewingRs.3,88,100*EMI: Rs. 8,94220.71 kmplManualPay 70,000 more to get
- Engine Immobilizer
- Foldable backrest in Rear
- KWID RXLCurrently ViewingRs.4,18,100*EMI: Rs. 9,60720.71 kmplManualPay 30,000 more to get
- Electric power steering
- Body colour bumpers
- Auto on/off light
- KWID NeotechCurrently ViewingRs.4,29,800*EMI: Rs. 9,83221.74 kmplManualPay 19,700 more to get
- KWID 1.0 RXLCurrently ViewingRs.4,40,100*EMI: Rs. 10,05721.74 kmplManualPay 2,300 more to get
- All features of 0.8 RXL
- Powerful 1.0 litre engine
- KWID RXTCurrently ViewingRs.4,48,100*EMI: Rs. 9,31122.3 kmplManualPay 8,000 more to get
- Front power windows
- On-board trip computer
- Front fog lamps
- KWID 1.0 NeotechCurrently ViewingRs.4,51,800*EMI: Rs. 10,30421.74 kmplManualPay 11,700 more to get
- KWID 1.0 RXT OptCurrently ViewingRs.4,77,800*EMI: Rs. 10,83521.74 kmplManualPay 18,000 more to get
- KWID 1.0 RXL AMTCurrently ViewingRs.4,80,100*EMI: Rs. 10,89322.0 kmplAutomaticPay 2,300 more to get
- KWID 1.0 Neotech AMTCurrently ViewingRs.4,83,800*EMI: Rs. 10,95722.0 kmplAutomaticPay 11,700 more to get
- KWID Climber 1.0 MT OptCurrently ViewingRs.4,99,000*EMI: Rs. 11,27721.74 kmplManualPay 7,200 more to get
- KWID 1.0 RXT AMT OptCurrently ViewingRs.5,17,800*EMI: Rs. 11,67122.0 kmplAutomaticPay 18,800 more to get
- KWID Climber 1.0 AMT OptCurrently ViewingRs.5,39,000*EMI: Rs. 12,09222.0 kmplAutomaticPay 21,200 more to get
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
What is the price of the car and the down payment?
Engine on off button?
Power steering hai ki nahin
Is driver seat height adjustment available
What is the tyre size of Renault KWID?
What are the specifications of the music system?
What is the kerb weight of the Renault KWID?
Does Renault KWID have automatic climate control?
Does the Renault KWID have a sunroof?
On Renault Kwid :- Cash Discount up to Rs....