Maruti Swift News
The carmaker is offering cash, exchange and corporate benefits on its Arena lineup this month
The custom-built creation is actually a Maruti Swift hatchback underneath
Four models registered monthly sales of over 15,000 units, while only one car managed to cross the 20,000 unit-sales mark
The brand has introduced many lower emission models and variants in the last couple of years to help reach its target
The list is majorly populated by hatchbacks but there are a couple of oddballs too in the form of sedans from Tata and Maruti
Among the 20 cities mentioned in our list, Patna has a consistent waiting period of two months for all models
Let us help you find the dream car
All the cars in this list offer CNG with their higher-end variants
Discounts are also available on the CNG variants of these models
The CNG kit comes factory-fitted on the second-from-base and second-to-top trims of both Maruti hatchbacks
Many cars in this list would have cost well under the budget of 10 lakh rupees not that long ago
Brezza and Ertiga along with most CNG options are excluded from the list.
Several Maruti cars are available with heavy discounts this festive season
With recent development, the subscription services are now available in 25 cities across India.
Two Maruti cars regain their top positions after several months
The CNG variant of the Wagon R is also carrying a discount.
- BMW 3 Series 2022Rs.48.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Dec 2022
- BMW X7 2022Rs.1.20 CrEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Dec 2022
- BMW XMRs.2.00 CrEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Dec 2022
- Hyundai IONIQ 5Rs.50.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Dec 2022
- Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder Toyota Hyryder G CNGRs.15.14 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Dec 2022
- Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder Toyota Hyryder S CNGRs.13.08 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Dec 2022
Stay Updated. Subscribe to Cardekho News