Upcoming 2014 Fiat Punto EVO Specs Leaked
The specs of the upcoming Fiat Punto facelift christened as Punto 'EVO' are leaked online. The hatchback reportedly carries the same powerplants but sports appealing add-ons to the feature list apart from the sexy new look! The Punto EVO will come in four variants, namely, Active, Dynamic, Emotion and Sports just like now. The vehicle will be launched next month and will compete with the Maruti Swift, Hyundai i20 and the new VW Polo.
Speaking of the design change, the new Punto EVO sports Avventura concept borrowed front end and the rear gets upgrade similar to the European version. At the front the vehicle features new swept back headlamps, an inverted trapezoidal grille and refreshed bumper, while the rear gets LED tail lamps and tweaked rear bumper.
The Punto Evo is presented with three new shades Glitterati Gold, Vocal White and Magnesio Grey.
Fiat Punto EVO Active
- Active is the base variant of the Punto EVO featuring back door handles & ORVMs and dual tone black-beige interiors.
- On the feature list, it offers front electric windows (delay and auto-down), automatic door lock, central door locking , manual air-con, hydraulic tilt-adjustable power-steering, follow-me-home-headlamps.
- The Active variant also offers turn indicators on the outside-rear-view-mirrors and rear fog lamps.
- It rides on 165/80 R14 radial on steel rims featuring full wheel cap.
- On the safety front, the it gets FPS (Fire Prevention System) while ABS starts from second variant.
Fiat Punto EVO Dynamic
- Apart from the all the Active features Dynamic adds body colored bumpers and ORVMs.
- On the feature list, Dynamic adds rear power windows; height adjustable driver seat; electrically adjustable ORVMs; integrated speed sensitive audio system with CD/MP3, tuner, USB & AUX-in.
- On the safety front, it adds Anti-Lock braking system (ABS) with Electronic-Brakeforce-Distribution (EBD).
Fiat Punto EVO Emotion
- Adding features of the Active and Dynamic, the Emotion gets chrome inserts all around.
- On the feature list, Emotion gets fully automatic air-conditioning with rear AC vents; leather wrapped steering wheel, gearshift nob & handbrake lever; rear defogger - wash & wipe; audio system with Bluetooth – 'Blue & Me', voice commands, SMS read-outs and steering mounted controls; amber ambient dash lighting.
- The Emotion pack rides on 195/60 R15 adorning the very much 'in-nowadays' diamond cut alloys.
- On the safety front, the Emotion gets dual front airbags with passenger airbag de-activation, seat-belts with pre-tensioner.
Fiat Punto EVO Sports
- Packing everything from all the three above mentioned variants, the Sports will get the powerful version of the engine.
- The Sports variants get all the bells and whistles from the Emotion pack but the Sports features all-black dashboard and externally, it offers a sporty spoiler and a segment first 16-inch radials alloys – 195/55 R16!
Image source: teamfiat.co.in