Maruti Suzuki Ignis Limited Edition To Launch Soon
The limited-run model will feature subtle cosmetic updates only
Maruti is planning to launch a limited edition model of the Ignis in India and has already listed it on its official website. Dubbed simply the ‘Limited Edition,’ the limited run model will be based on the Delta variant, which is the second variant just above the base-spec Sigma. Let’s check out what the Maruti Ignis Limited Edition will offer:
- The updates will be limited to the aesthetics only. It will get a rear spoiler, door cladding and faux skid plates at the front, rear and sides.
- On the inside, the limited-run Ignis will feature an all-black leatherette upholstery.
- Since the Ignis Limited Edition will be based on the Delta variant it will be equipped with dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, ISOFIX child seat anchors, electrically adjustable ORVMs with turn indicators, music system with Bluetooth and steering-mounted controls, manual AC, height-adjustable driver seat, tilt-adjustable steering and all four power windows.
- Mechanically, the limited-run Ignis will remain identical to the standard car. It will be powered by a 1.2-litre (83PS/114Nm) petrol engine mated to either a 5-speed MT or an AMT.
The Maruti Ignis Limited Edition is expected to be priced at a slight premium over the standard Ignis Delta, which retails for Rs 5.27 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Sales Top 4.5 Lakh Units; Production Increased
- Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Gets New Features; Prices Hiked By Upto Rs 54,000
- Maruti Suzuki Showcases New WagonR-Based Electric Vehicle Prototype: Launch In 2020
Read More on : Maruti Ignis AMT