Key Specs of Hyundai Elite i20
|Mileage (upto)||22.54 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1396 cc|
Elite i20 Latest Update
Hyundai December Offers: Hyundai is offering various benefits including cash discounts, free insurance and exchange bonus across its model lineup. Read more on this here.
Hyundai Elite i20 Price and Variant: Prices for the Hyundai Elite i20 start from Rs 5.43 lakh and go up to Rs 9.23 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The Hyundai Elite i20 is available in five variants: Era, Magna Executive, Sportz, Asta and Asta Option.
The 2018 Elite i20 is available with two engine and transmission options - a 1.2-litre petrol engine that produces 83PS/115Nm mated to a 5-speed manual and a CVT transmission. Second is a 1.4-litre U2 CRDi Diesel engine that is mated to a 6-speed manual and puts out 90PS/220Nm. 2018 Elite i20 Buyer's Guide: Variants Explained
On the features front, the new Elite i20 gets a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and MirrorLink compatibility, rear parking camera (display on infotainment screen) with sensors, automatic climate control with rear AC vents, cooled glove box, electrically foldable and adjustable ORVMs with welcome function and automatic projector headlamps with LED DRLs and positioning lamps, among others.
In terms of safety, the new Elite i20 gets dual front airbags and ABS as standard across the range. The top-spec Asta(O) variant gets four airbags and ISOFIX hold seat anchors in addition to the standard equipment.
Hyundai Elite i20 price list (Variants)
|Elite i20 Petrol Era1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.6 kmpl||Rs.5.43 Lakh*|
|Elite i20 Petrol Magna Exective1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.6 kmpl||Rs.6.0 Lakh*|
|Elite i20 Petrol Sportz1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.6 kmpl||Rs.6.67 Lakh*|
|Elite i20 Diesel Era1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 22.54 kmpl||Rs.6.81 Lakh*|
|Elite i20 Petrol CVT Magna Executive1197 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 17.4 kmpl||Rs.7.07 Lakh*|
|Elite i20 Petrol Asta1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.6 kmpl||Rs.7.2 Lakh*|
|Elite i20 Diesel Magna Exective1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 22.54 kmpl||Rs.7.39 Lakh*|
|Elite i20 Petrol Asta Dual Tone1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.6 kmpl||Rs.7.45 Lakh*|
|Elite i20 Diesel Sportz1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 22.54 kmpl||Rs.7.91 Lakh*|
|Elite i20 Petrol Asta Option1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.6 kmpl||Rs.7.99 Lakh*|
|i20 Petrol CVT Asta1197 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 17.4 kmpl||Rs.8.24 Lakh*|
|Elite i20 Diesel Asta1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 22.54 kmpl||Rs.8.44 Lakh*|
|Elite i20 Diesel Asta Dual Tone1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 22.54 kmpl||Rs.8.69 Lakh*|
|Elite i20 Diesel Asta Option1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 22.54 kmpl||Rs.9.23 Lakh*|
Expert Review of Hyundai Elite i20
Things We Like in Elite i20
- Infotainment: Updated 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system now comes with Arkamys sound, which enhances the music listening experience
- While the Hyundai i20 continues to use the same engines as before, mileage is claimed to have improved by 9 per cent
- The Elite i20 gets rear armrest. A feature which is usually seen on more expensive sedans
- Rear parking camera comes with dynamic guidelines, that helps the driver when parking in a tight spot
- The Elite i20 gets Hyundai Auto link. It gives user remote access to the vehicle’s health and monitor driving patterns
Things We Don't Like in Elite i20
- Safety: ISOFIX child seat anchors are offered only in the top-spec Asta (O) variant. They are standard in the Baleno
- Features such as push button start, rear defogger and wiper, and height adjustable seat belts are offered only in the top-end variant
- The Elite i20 does not get an automatic transmission just yet. All other cars in its segment get one. In fact, the VW Polo is equipped with a dual-clutch automatic transmission!
Stand Out Features
6 airbags- The Elite i20 is the only car in its segment to offer six airbags that makes it one of the safest hatchbacks on sale in India under Rs 10 lakh
Dual tone Exterior- The Elite i20 gets dual-tone paint option, which definitely makes it stand out from the crowd. However, it’s only available in the Asta variant
Rear AC vents-The Elite i20 is the only premium hatchback to offer rear AC vents, which should keep passengers at the back happy
Hyundai Elite i20 Comparison with similar cars - Compare Cars
Must read articles before buying Hyundai Elite i20
Interested in buying the Elite i20 facelift? Know which of its variants is the right fit for you.
Hyundai Elite i20 User Reviews
Rate your car
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
I brought the car 3 months back and unfortunately met with a road accident last month. Response from Hyundai road side assistance is terrific and horrible. My phone was d...
All other features are excellent except the following .... I brought a new i 20 Sports ABS Model (Diesel) in 2013 November. While in driving the vehicle stops gradually w...
I am planning to buy a good car for my family in the range of Rs. 7 - 9 lakh and therefore I went to Hyundai showroom to test ride i20. Not to say the car has got great l...
Hyundai Elite i20 Mileage
The claimed ARAI mileage: Hyundai i20 Diesel is 22.54 kmpl | Hyundai i20 Petrol is 18.6 kmpl. The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variant: Hyundai i20 Petrol is 17.4 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Hyundai Elite i20 Videos
- 4:442018 Hyundai Elite i20 Facelift - 5 Things you need to know | Road Test ReviewMar 29, 2018
- 8:342018 Hyundai Elite i20 - Which Variant To Buy?Mar 29, 2018
- 5:162018 Hyundai Elite i20 | Hits & MissesMar 17, 2018
- 2:36Hyundai Elite i20 Facelift Launched At Auto Expo 2018Feb 07, 2018
- 8:16Hyundai Eltie i20 | Expert Review | CarDekho.comDec 16, 2015
- 6:29Know Your Hyundai Elite i20 | Review of Features I CarDekho.comDec 16, 2015
- 6:11Hyundai Elite i20 VS Ford Figo Aspire | Comparison Video | CarDekho.comDec 16, 2015
- 11:56Hyundai Elite vs Maruti Baleno vs Honda Jazz | Comparison | CarDekho.comDec 14, 2015
Hyundai i20 Colours
- Star Dust
- Fiery Red Dual Tone
- Fiery Red
- Passion Orange
- Sleek Silver
- Mariana Blue
- Polar White with Phantom Black
- Polar White Dual Tone
Hyundai i20 Images
Hyundai Elite i20 News
The hatchback was tested under Global NCAP’s ‘Safer Cars For Africa’ project
The South Korean automaker will supply its cars for Revv’s car sharing service
Of the 8, the Toyota Yaris and the Ford Freestyle are all-new additions to their respective segments
The Hyundai Elite i20 Asta and Asta(O) MY2016 and 2017 are eligible for the software update
Hyundai Elite i20 Road Test
Does the CVT add to the city-friendly nature of the Elite i20? Or take away from it like the old guzzler of a 4-speed automatic?
Can only good design determine worth or is there something else to it? In our next comparison test we pitch Hyundai's latest ?Elite i20' with Fiat's ?Punto Evo' to tell you which of these diesels is an ideal money fitting proposition and why?
Evolution describes the stature and success of any commodity. Over the years, Hyundai's i20 has carved a niche for itself and now with the advent of Elite i20 the image of this premium hatch has only grown greater. Can it break through the shackles of Maruti Swift and recent inclusion of Fiat's Punt
The i20 had replaced the Getz in the premium hatchback segment and since then it has been going stronger than what Hyundai had expected. Later on, Hyundai added more engine options like the 1.4-litre diesel and the 1.4-litre petrol automatic.
Launched in 2008, the Hyundai i20 has played a big part in the success story for Hyundai in India. The Hyundai i20 was one of those early large hatchback cars to hit Indian roads when the term Large Hatch was relatively unheard of.
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Hyundai i20
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month
Drive Home your favorite Hyundai Elite i20...
Hyundai Elite i20 Price in India
|Mumbai||Rs. 6.36 - 10.89 Lakh|
|Bangalore||Rs. 6.63 - 11.17 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs. 6.32 - 10.63 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 6.39 - 10.76 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs. 6.34 - 10.89 Lakh|
|Kolkata||Rs. 6.05 - 10.17 Lakh|
|Kochi||Rs. 6.21 - 10.46 Lakh|
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
hyundai i20 looks good.But pickup is everytime wants gear
Dimensions and basic structure and interior quality! Bigger size weight increses from 925 to 1066kg ! More raw metal is used ! And premium for its name value increases with category!Reply
Hyundai i20 looks good. But very slow pickup, Gear system needs improvement, understand i10 & i20 have same basic engine, why so much cost variance with not much added features except for dimention. Very low road clearance, many a times hits rumblers, doors not comfortable to operate. I doubt about mileage declared by the company on road. Front clearance with fixed driving Chair makes near view difficult.Reply
Dimensions and basic structure and interior quality! Bigger size weight increses from 925 to 1066kg ! More raw metal is used ! And premium for its name value increases with category!