Hyundai i20 User Reviews
Hyundai i20 User Reviews
- All (29)
- Mileage (7)
- Performance (7)
- Looks (9)
- Comfort (11)
- Engine (4)
- Interior (8)
- Price (8)
It's an amazing car with a great driving experience. Its modernistic style is simply amazing, with loads of features. The all-black interior reduces engine noise inside. The mileage is a bit less compared to nearby cars in the same price range, but it's still worth it. It's definitely value for money at the available price point, and even in the ba...
The car provides a delightful driving experience with excellent feel and drive quality. While the city fuel efficiency is on the lower side, around 10 km per liter, it significantly improves on the highway, ranging from 16 to 17 km per liter, especially when maintaining speeds below 100 kmph.
Feature-wise, this car wins a lot of competitors. But the cost, right now the on-road price is 10-11+ lakhs. For this price range, one can easily go for Exter or Venue if we go with Hyundai. 7-8 Lakhs will be the best price for this car. The braking system is bad with the current i20. "Brakes are smooth" You read it correctly. The brakes are smooth...
With its captivating looks and design, this car stands out as the most amazing in its segment, surpassing all other cars by a significant margin. The mileage is also impressive. As buyers, we consistently rely on Hyundai to deliver smooth-performing cars, and this car is poised to meet all our expectations from Hyundai.
I have a New Hyundai i20 n line. Driven 11000 km till now in 9 months. Honestly, the car is very underpowered. On petrol, it will give you 13km max in city and 17max on the highway. On CNG it will give you 22 max in the city and 26 max on the highway. All with Ac on. You won't enjoy driving this car at all coz the feel of the engine is worst and ve...
The forthcoming Hyundai i20 facelift could utilize the same drivetrain options as the outgoing model internationally. The hatchback is anticipated to launch in the latter half of 2023. Even still, the facelift version will not have a diesel engine when it reaches Indian soil.
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Hyundai i20
- i20 EraCurrently ViewingRs.6,99,490*EMI: Rs.14,972Manual
- i20 MagnaCurrently ViewingRs.7,69,900*EMI: Rs.16,472Manual
- i20 SportzCurrently ViewingRs.832,900*EMI: Rs.17,799Manual
- i20 Sportz DTCurrently ViewingRs.8,47,900*EMI: Rs.18,108Manual
- i20 AstaCurrently ViewingRs.928,900*EMI: Rs.19,814Manual
- i20 Sportz IVTCurrently ViewingRs.9,37,9,00*EMI: Rs.20,003Automatic
- i20 Asta DTCurrently ViewingRs.943,9,00*EMI: Rs.20,122Manual
- i20 Sportz IVT DTCurrently ViewingRs.9,52,900*EMI: Rs.20,312Automatic
- i20 Asta OptCurrently ViewingRs.9,97,900*EMI: Rs.21,259Manual
- i20 Asta Opt DTCurrently ViewingRs.1,012,900*EMI: Rs.22,362Manual
- i20 Asta Opt IVTCurrently ViewingRs.11,01,000*EMI: Rs.24,266Automatic
- i20 Asta Opt IVT DTCurrently ViewingRs.11,16,000*EMI: Rs.24,608Automatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
What about the engine and transmission of the Hyundai i20?
What is the ground clearance of the Hyundai i20?
What are the features of the Hyundai i20 2024?
What is the tyre size of Hyundai i20?
What are the specifications of the music system?
Does Hyundai i20 have automatic climate control?
Does the Hyundai i20 have a sunroof?
Benefits On Hyundai i20 Benefits up to Rs....
Trending Hyundai Cars
- StariaRs.20 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 02, 2024
- StargazerRs.10 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 15, 2024
- Alcazar 2023Rs.16 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 02, 2024
- Creta 2024Rs.10.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 15, 2024
- Kona Electric 2024Rs.25 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: May 16, 2024