Maruti Ignis Mileage User Reviews
Mileage User Reviews of Maruti Ignis
- All (452)
- Mileage (138)
- Performance (75)
- Looks (144)
- Comfort (127)
- Engine (95)
- Interior (70)
- Power (65)
Pros: This is a punchy car with great stability, provides good comfort, and its engine is very quiet. And you can't feel any of the vibrations from the engine. Cons: Its rare view is quite awkward, and has stiff suspensions. The overall performance is very good, providing sincere mileage and has an excellent pickup.
This is an entry-level hatchback, initial mileage is around 10 to 11 KMPL in heavy traffic. Safety okay but little weaker in build quality. Look is nice. Sufficient cabin space for a new family of 4. Head space, space is enough. I have difficulty to look around the front pillars. Small car so it is easy to drive and park. Overall good for firs...
I have been driving Ignis Zeta since 2017, and it has been an amazing experience. One thing that stands out with Ignis is its efficiency to be compact yet able to perform well. I live in the hilly region. Have taken the car to the border of Myanmar and to the altitude of 17000 and have found it does a wonderful job. The cabin space is sufficient fo...
- 9 Likes
- Write Comment
Impressive reviews in the columns encouraged me to buy Ignis. Soapbox interiors and mileage even on the highways is not good. Bigger versions of a few prominent cars gave me better performance. It is a little better than the older version of 800 Maruti. The quality is appreciably low.
Past 4 years. I am using this car. It's a wonderful SUV I feel. Good for a long drive and a short drive also. Not much problem with the dashboard. Road visibility is good. I touched up to 140kmph no wobbling and no other thing issues. very good for this segment. Pros: Good SUV very good visibility, good control, mileage is good for t...
Great value for money in this price range. Initially, I felt its a bit expensive considering its size when compared with its rivals(punch, Tiago, Nissan Magnite). But when I took in-depth pricing of all variants considering my budget of around 7L, I got Delta variant of Ignis completely changed my mind!! When I compared with its rivals (varian...
- 8 Likes
- Write Comment
I liked it more than other cars. Driving is very soft and easy, the gearbox is placed properly, the suspension is Ok, the front look is very smart. Too much spacious cabin than Swift. Mileage is also above 19.5 km upon Indian roads. I took experience other cars, but the driving of Ignis is very sporty and comfortable. Only need a back headrest...
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Maruti Ignis
- Ignis SigmaCurrently ViewingRs.5,35,000*EMI: Rs.11,36420.89 kmplManual
- Ignis DeltaCurrently ViewingRs.5,99,000*EMI: Rs.12,67620.89 kmplManual
- Ignis ZetaCurrently ViewingRs.6,47,000*EMI: Rs.14,03820.89 kmplManual
- Ignis Delta AMTCurrently ViewingRs.6,49,000*EMI: Rs.14,08020.89 kmplAutomatic
- Ignis Zeta AMTCurrently ViewingRs.6,97,000*EMI: Rs.15,10520.89 kmplAutomatic
- Ignis AlphaCurrently ViewingRs.7,22,000*EMI: Rs.15,62820.89 kmplManual
- Ignis Alpha AMTCurrently ViewingRs.7,72,000*EMI: Rs.16,67320.89 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
Is the better car nexa ignis Delta manual for mileage?
Kya Ignis factory fitted CNG kit ke sath available ho sakti hai?
माचिस इग्निस क्या सीएनजी में आती है
What is the price in Pune?
What is the tyre size of Maruti Ignis?
What are the specifications of the music system?
What is the kerb weight of the Maruti Ignis?
Does Maruti Ignis have automatic climate control?
Does the Maruti Ignis have a sunroof?
Exchange your vehicles through the Online ...
Trending Maruti Cars
- Compact SUVRs.15.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 15, 2022
- Alto 2022Rs.3.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Oct 18, 2022
- Swift HybridRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 01, 2022
- S-Cross 2022Rs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 15, 2022
- JimnyRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2023