Maruti Baleno User Reviews
Maruti Baleno User Reviews
- All (2510)
- Mileage (648)
- Performance (327)
- Looks (794)
- Comfort (741)
- Engine (313)
- Interior (379)
- Power (241)
I purchased Baleno Delta petrol in 2017 and my experience is very good. Performance is very best with 1.2cc petrol engine. Also, the mileage is superb I'm getting around 17 Kmpl in the city and 21 on the highway. Very spacious cabin. There is lots of space in this car compare to other cars in this segment. Only one drawback is the build quality. Bu...
A bit premium and bigger hatchback car, best in class. Very smooth handling, ac is much powerful as compared to other hatchback competitive cars in the market. Baleno has a good mileage of around 21-22 kmpl in highway and 17 in the city which makes it quite affordable for buyers who are looking for good mileage.
The car is really good but the battery inside is small compared to other cars and the body is also a bit weak in my opinion. The overlook is really good compared to other Nexa cars. I have the zeta automatic edition which is a CVT and is good in my opinion other than the problems I have mentioned.
I am having Baleno Alpha Petrol 2015 November model. I usually drive on highways. Till now I have driven the car around 17000 km. Positive Points: 1. The looks of the vehicle are superb. 2. Very less noise of the engine, that gives a class as per me. 3. Leg space is awesome. 4. style of the interiors is good. Negative Points: 1. The vehicle bod...
Best in mileage, in leg space, boot capacity, in comfort, you can easily drive 1000-1100km without any tiredness. This is the perfect hatchback you can have in the house. Baleno comes with a little monster look. It feels amazing and the maintenance cost is very low you can easily afford and maintain your vehicle.
The drive is smooth and specifically for automatic versions, the transmission is very fluid. The power-packed in the vehicle is the best in class. Mileage is reasonable for petrol variants not as good as the other similar cars on the market. The space, on the other hand, is commendable. Ground clearance makes this car suitable for the Indian roads....
It gives an extraordinary feeling and its new facelift up in magnificent and there is a new infotainment system in the delta petrol version. There are a lot of offers on it and the service of Maruti Suzuki Nexa is awesome it is a very much spacious car its feeling is like heaven. Its automatically folding OVRM is superb you can also insert some chr...
A good amount of space for both front and back passengers, very comfortable to drive, good resale value, great boot space, fuel economy. You might feel lack of power, seats not that much comfortable, the diesel engine could have been more refined. If you looking for a small family car for city travel it's good also good for small tours keeping in m...
I recently purchased a Baleno Zeta petrol manual, and I am quite happy with the car. It's comfortable, engine is smooth and the amenities provided are quite good. However I have faced some minor issues, I have started getting a smell though AC vents and when the car goes on speed breakers the spare tyre bounces a bit which results in a sound coming...
Wonderful driving experience, the comfort zone is good. Nice space and good handling. Feel like soft driving. Mileage is good at all. It makes you feel like hatchback SUV. When I entered for the first time in the cabin it was simply wow. Holding steering and running the car on a typical road prove you that it has capabilities to run anywhere in any...
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
For CSD prices we would suggest you to exchange your words with the CSD staff as they will be the better person to assist you with the tie-up dealerships. Moreover, you can click on the link to check the nearest dealership - Dealership.Answered on 24 Jan 2020
Compare Variants of Maruti Baleno
- Baleno Sigma DieselCurrently ViewingRs.6,68,611*EMI: Rs. 15,28327.39 kmplManual
- Baleno Delta DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,46,621*EMI: Rs. 16,99127.39 kmplManual
- Baleno Zeta DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,07,921*EMI: Rs. 18,33527.39 kmplManual
- Baleno Alpha DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,68,221*EMI: Rs. 19,65527.39 kmplManual
- Baleno SigmaCurrently ViewingRs.5,58,602*EMI: Rs. 12,30921.4 kmplManual
- Baleno DeltaCurrently ViewingRs.6,36,612*EMI: Rs. 14,32121.4 kmplManual
- Baleno ZetaCurrently ViewingRs.6,97,912*EMI: Rs. 15,63721.4 kmplManual
- Baleno DualJet DeltaCurrently ViewingRs.7,25,412*EMI: Rs. 16,23123.87 kmplManual
- Baleno AlphaCurrently ViewingRs.7,58,212*EMI: Rs. 16,93021.4 kmplManual
- Baleno Delta CVTCurrently ViewingRs.7,68,612*EMI: Rs. 17,15721.4 kmplAutomatic
- Baleno DualJet ZetaCurrently ViewingRs.7,86,712*EMI: Rs. 17,54823.87 kmplManual
- Baleno Zeta CVTCurrently ViewingRs.8,29,912*EMI: Rs. 18,47421.4 kmplAutomatic
- Baleno Alpha CVTCurrently ViewingRs.8,90,212*EMI: Rs. 19,78821.4 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
On Maruti Baleno :- Saving up to Rs. 67,40...
Trending Maruti Cars