Maruti Baleno User Reviews
Maruti Baleno User Reviews
- All (2918)
- Mileage (781)
- Performance (392)
- Looks (914)
- Comfort (870)
- Engine (361)
- Interior (438)
- Power (287)
I have purchased my Baleno 1.2 Delta Model(Petrol) on 19th Feb 2016. It's been 4 years, still the same performance. It was the perfect deal with the budget I have. The cabin of vehicle is very silent and spacious. Handling is also good even., I have upgraded my tyre size which improves its grip and braking system. The inbuilt music system is also g...
Suzuki car Baleno is good because -In terms of mileage, the petrol variant offers 21.4kmpl whereas the diesel model has a fuel efficiency of 27.39kmpl. As you can see, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno is definitely one of the most performance-based hatchbacks available in India today. Maruti Suzuki Baleno is a good car. This is one of the hatchbacks which ...
Pros:1) Silent run of the engine. You don't even know whether the engine is on. 2) Pretty good mileage. 3) Pretty good legroom for all passengers, especially the rear guys. 4) Big boot space .5) Premium look interior( not up to the mark of its counterparts, still tried to compete with). 6) less maintenance 7) comfortable in long drive Cons: 1) Lo...
- 5 Likes
- Write Comment
1. The features and technology are very good. 2. Build quality is okay, you are not supposed to expect high-end safety. 3. Mileage is good. 4. Maintenance cost is very good comparing to others. 5. The overall package is awesome, if you want a large boot space according to a hatchback , it gives 339 l of boot space.
I own a 2017 Baleno Alpha diesel and have driven on every type of terrain. It also includes my toughest and longest road trip to Leh & Laddakh. After driving it around 40000kms, these were the Cons and pros of cars. Cons - worst suspension setup in Baleno, it is very hard, one can feel even the smallest potholes, the car bounces on jumps, Noise ins...
- 6 Likes
- 1 Comment
Very good car Maruti Suzuki Baleno zeta model. I purchased it 2 years before and drove 45000 km. Sometimes I drive it 1500 km in a day. Very comfortable for 4 people in a long drive. Boot space is also enough. I never found any problem to date. Fantastic car. Good value of money.
Amazing car, best price. Value for money. Maruti knows how to deliver and what to deliver. Impressed with such a great product from Maruti. Superior grip on the road, easy to handle, maintenance and drive. A great fan of Baleno now. Proved by Maruti and accepted by me. Truly Indian in driving with all modern comforts.
Ease of driving in the city with CVT is simply hassle-free. The visibility that we get in Baleno in incomparable. The best vehicle to drive in city .the best part is service, need not worry about. Even the spare parts are easily available. Will not compare with any other car in its segment which is a disrespect.
In hatchback sector, it is one of the most spacious car. Top variants are loaded with features. Interior is well designed and equipped. It is wide enough for three passengers to sit comfortably in the rear row. It offers one of the best mileages. However, it's suspension is an issue. It does not filter the bumps and is annoying on rough roads. Ther...
One of the best in the segment. Build quality is comparatively low, but still have great features & can always consider as primary option for those want to buy a premium hatchback. Good leg room & boot space. Provides decent milage and more good features in even low variants. The new facelift version of the car will grab the attention of the public...
By far the best premium hatchback car according to me in range. Pickup is fabulous and the driving experience is also great. Automatic gear shifts are so smooth that it is very less observable while shifting. Cabin silence is also great. There is no outside traffic sound. Biot space is also sufficient as per hatchback cars. Shock absorb are very to...
Let us help you find the dream car
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
Compare Variants of Maruti Baleno
- Baleno SigmaCurrently ViewingRs.5,63,602*EMI: Rs. 12,20421.01 kmplManual
- Baleno DeltaCurrently ViewingRs.6,44,612*EMI: Rs. 14,23321.01 kmplManual
- Baleno ZetaCurrently ViewingRs.7,01,112*EMI: Rs. 15,43521.01 kmplManual
- Baleno DualJet DeltaCurrently ViewingRs.7,33,412*EMI: Rs. 15,67823.87 kmplManual
- Baleno AlphaCurrently ViewingRs.7,64,112*EMI: Rs. 16,76721.01 kmplManual
- Baleno Delta CVTCurrently ViewingRs.7,76,612*EMI: Rs. 17,03919.56 kmplAutomatic
- Baleno DualJet ZetaCurrently ViewingRs.7,89,912*EMI: Rs. 16,85323.87 kmplManual
- Baleno Zeta CVTCurrently ViewingRs.8,33,112*EMI: Rs. 18,22119.56 kmplAutomatic
- Baleno Alpha CVTCurrently ViewingRs.8,96,112*EMI: Rs. 19,55319.56 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
On Maruti Baleno :- Consumer Offers upto R...
Trending Maruti Cars