Review of my car.
I have Ignis zeta model in petrol, it's a nice car for a small family and for new drivers because it's small and smooth driving and it's Rim size is so big 15inch and height is so high. But It's average is in the city is 16kmpl to 17kmpl but in highway is 18kmpl to 20kmpl with AC. But this car is not value for money because it's have not many features than its price and it's small also. When we give high speed more than 120 than it does not have good road grip.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Maruti Ignis
Maruti Ignis User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (234)
- Mileage (66)
- Performance (33)
- Looks (86)
- Comfort (68)
- Engine (68)
- Interior (46)
- Power (47)
- More ...
I'm using Ignis alfa automatic petrol from one year, really very nice car for city driving & also good for highway, for night driving projector headlamps are good overall...
- View All Ignis Reviews
Trending Maruti Cars
- Maruti S-Presso (Future S)Rs.4.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 30, 2019
- Maruti ErtigaRs.7.54 - 11.2 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 15, 2020
- Maruti Grand VitaraRs.22.7 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 17, 2020
- Maruti WagonR ElectricRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 05, 2020
- Maruti JimnyRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 15, 2021
On Maruti Ignis :- Consumer offer up to Rs...
Get 2x faster experience with less data consumption. Access CarDekho directly through your desktop