What you'll like:
• Clean styling & big footprint. Among the longest & widest sedans from its class
• Spacious cabin with lots of practical features. Rear legroom is particularly impressive
• Diesel & petrol, both, have segment-topping ARAI fuel efficiency ratings
• Soft, compliant ride quality. A suspension that's tuned for comfort
• Big 510 liter boot will swallow your airport & holiday luggage
• Maruti’s excellent after-sales service, wide dealer network & fuss-free ownership experience
• Loaded with equipment (7" touchscreen ICE, navigation system, rear sunshade, leather seats, keyless entry & go, reversing camera etc.)
What you won't:
• 1.3L diesel can't match the performance of the Vento, Verna & Rapid. Has turbo-lag too
• 1.4L petrol has the lowest power rating in the segment. City i-VTEC & Vento TSI are in a different league
• Uninvolving to drive. Steering & dynamics aren't to an enthusiast's taste
• Mediocre under-thigh support of the low rear seat. Also, limited rear headroom for 6 footers
• Some might find the styling to be too bland. Rear end is uncannily similar to the Honda City
• Light build quality. Lacks the sheer solidity of its European rivals
DO NOT BELIEVE ALL THE HYPE! I first got my car on the 3rd of November...
Look and Style are just superb and people couldn't dream about suc...
Due to its length the Ciaz looks stylish from its sides, though the fr...
Look and Style: The car design is aerodynamic so it gives very good mi...
I have a fairly new acquaintance with the Ciaz, I have done only 1000 ...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals