Key Specs of Toyota Belta
|Engine (upto)||1462 cc|
Belta Latest Update
Latest Update: Toyota has revealed the Maruti Ciaz-based Belta for the Middle Eastern markets.
Toyota Belta Launch: The compact sedan is expected to be launched in India by April 2022.
Toyota Belta Price: It could be priced from Rs 10 lakh (ex-showroom) onwards.
Toyota Belta Engine and Transmission: The sedan will be powered by the Ciaz’s 1.5-litre petrol mild-hybrid powertrain (105PS/138Nm), coupled with a 5-speed manual or a 4-speed torque converter.
Toyota Belta Features: Its equipment list is expected to be similar to the Maruti sedan, including the 7-inch touchscreen system, auto climate control, push-button start/stop, and cruise control.
Toyota Belta Colours
Toyota Belta Images
Top Sedan Cars
|UPCOMINGBelta1462 cc, Manual, Petrol||Rs.10.00 Lakh*|
Specification of Toyota Belta
|Engine Displacement (cc)||1462|
|No. of cylinder||4|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
What is the expected price of Toyota Belta?
What is the estimated launch date of Toyota Belta?
What are the expected key specifications of Toyota Belta?
What are the alternatives/competitors of Toyota Belta?
Does the Toyota Belta have a sunroof?
More Car Options to Consider
Write your Comment on Toyota Belta
Trending Toyota Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Skoda SlaviaRs.10.49 - 17.59 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 11, 2022
- Volkswagen VirtusRs.10.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 01, 2022
- Nissan Sunny 2023Rs.8.50 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 01, 2023
- Hyundai NexoRs.65.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 15, 2022
- Bugatti ChironRs.19.21 - 28.40 Cr*Expected Launch: Feb 02, 2050
- Audi Q7Rs.80.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 25, 2022