Hyundai Verna User Reviews
Hyundai Verna User Reviews
- All (53)
- Mileage (7)
- Performance (13)
- Looks (17)
- Comfort (18)
- Engine (10)
- Interior (6)
- Power (5)
A car needs repairs engine has good performance but need repairs soon not so reliable for long term like you have to spend near about 1 lack in total up to 100k km on repairs no doubt pickup is just awesome and best but back seats are not comfortable. There is nothing just pickup in this car fun to drive but not fun to use it as professionals
A firm steady sedan with comfortable driving... Hyundai is honestly famous for its butter-smooth steering wheel which makes the wheels obey you... Verna comes with their top-notch interior finish which is at par to their competitors... give you great features like ventilated seats which no midsized sedan offered in the Indian market.
This car is great in performance but if you consider the handling of the vehicle it's not at all satisfactory and braking is really poor i.e when you brake the car at 150 kmph it throws the back the brake and it feels like your car's brakes are not working. So if you like to cruise and travel out of the city frequently then I don't recommend the ca...
Hyundai Verna 2012 Top Model 1.6 SX(auto)Diesel, Automatic transmission, auto-folding mirrors, back parking camera, parking sensors, Fully 6 airbags, very good condition, Car Mileage on highway 23-26 Km/L, amazing music system, first-party insurance valid up to February 2021, Pollution valid till March 2021, Newly Serviced no need of service till 9...
Best sedan car of 2019-2020 best interior Hyundai always takes care of his customers with comforts. Luxury in the nominal price range. Good pick up good height good space. The exterior of this car is mind-blowing. Various variants were available you can choose as per your expectations superb pickup Hyundai Verna new model is best to compare other s...
I am using Verna VTVT 1.6, it a performance car never let you down on any front, feature-packed good fuel economy for this size of the car, usually I drive it to and fro 200 KM twice a week, worst fuel economy which I got is 13.5 KM and best 17.3 Km which by far more than expected for this size of the car. I have used fluidic Verna 2012 CRDI 1.6, f...
No doubt Verna is best in looks, quality and rides quality, the engine performance is best. Verna comes with soo many features that you will never get bored in this car. Definitely you feel a luxurious car you driving best for the long journey. I personally drive this beauty 500 km at one stop and if you want the best sedan.
Verna is a sedan that comes with so many comfort features. Consists of 6 airbags, ABS, ventilated seats, etc. New facelift of Verna is more dashing it actually looks great and front and back led front and rear led lights to give it a fine look its steering is covered with leather material which gives us a great grip. The diesel and petrol engine bo...
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
Compare Variants of Hyundai Verna
- Verna S PlusCurrently ViewingRs.10,65,585*EMI: Rs. 24,07225.0 kmplManual
- Verna SX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.1,205,389*EMI: Rs. 27,17725.0 kmplManual
- Verna SX AT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.1,320,389*EMI: Rs. 29,75221.3 kmplAutomatic
- Verna SX Opt DieselCurrently ViewingRs.1,394,9,00*EMI: Rs. 31,40925.0 kmplManual
- Verna SX Opt AT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.15,09,900*EMI: Rs. 33,98421.3 kmplAutomatic
- Verna SCurrently ViewingRs.9,30,585*EMI: Rs. 19,89217.7 kmplManual
- Verna SXCurrently ViewingRs.10,70,389*EMI: Rs. 23,66817.7 kmplManual
- Verna SX IVTCurrently ViewingRs.11,95,389*EMI: Rs. 26,38218.45 kmplAutomatic
- Verna SX OptCurrently ViewingRs.12,59,900*EMI: Rs. 27,79917.7 kmplManual
- Verna SX IVT OptCurrently ViewingRs.1,384,900*EMI: Rs. 30,53418.45 kmplAutomatic
- Verna SX Opt TurboCurrently ViewingRs.1,399,000*EMI: Rs. 30,71719.2 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Trending Hyundai Cars