Key Specs of Hyundai Tucson
|Mileage (upto)||18.42 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1999 cc|
Tucson Latest Update
The Hyundai Tucson 4WD (diesel automatic) has been launched at Rs 25.19 lakh (ex-showroom, New Delhi). The front-wheel-drive range-topping diesel GLS automatic has now been replaced by this 4WD model. Check out the model in detail here.
The Tucson features a total of five variants and offers two engine and two transmission options. Notably, there is no four-wheel drive variant on offer yet, but it’s expected to come soon. It fills the vacant SUV slot between the Creta and the Santa FE in Hyundai India's lineup. It is powered by a 185PS 2.0-litre diesel and a 155PS 2.0-litre petrol. The Tucson rivals the likes of the Honda CR-V, VW Tiguan and the Jeep Compass.
Hyundai Tucson price list (Variants)
|Tucson 2.0 Dual VTVT 2WD MT1999 cc, Manual, Petrol, 13.03 kmpl||Rs.18.64 Lakh*|
|Tucson 2.0 e-VGT 2WD MT1995 cc, Manual, Diesel, 18.42 kmpl||Rs.20.67 Lakh*|
|Tucson 2.0 Dual VTVT 2WD AT GL1999 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 12.95 kmpl||Rs.21.75 Lakh*|
|Tucson 2.0 Dual VTVT 2WD AT GL Opt1999 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 12.95 kmpl||Rs.22.34 Lakh*|
|Tucson 2.0 e-VGT 2WD AT GL1995 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 16.38 kmpl||Rs.23.52 Lakh*|
|Tucson 2.0 Dual VTVT 2WD AT GLS1999 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 12.95 kmpl|
|Tucson 2.0 e-VGT 2WD AT GL Opt1995 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 16.38 kmpl||Rs.24.11 Lakh*|
|Tucson 2.0 e-VGT 4WD AT GLS1995 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 16.38 kmpl||Rs.25.74 Lakh*|
Expert Review of Hyundai Tucson
Things We Like in Tucson
- Clean and contemporary design grabs quite a few eyeballs.
- The 2.0-litre diesel offers 400Nm of torque! Can be quite fun to drive too.
- 2.0-litre petrol engine carried over from the Elantra is smooth and refined.
Things We Don't Like in Tucson
- No 4WD variant on offer yet
- Manual transmission not available in top-spec variants
- Feel-good features such as ventilated seats, sunroof are missing
- Hyundai could’ve priced it a tad more aggressively.
Stand Out Features
Dual-barrel LED projector headlamps are yet another segment first
8-inch touchscreen infotainment system gets Android Auto and Apple CarPlay support
The Tucson features an electric parking brake - the only one in its class to do so
Hyundai Tucson Comparison with similar cars - Compare Cars
Hyundai Tucson User Reviews
Rate your car
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
It's been two years since the Hyundai Tucson re-entered the Indian market and so far it has done reasonably well. Now, with monthly sales hovering around 200 units, w...
As I am a Hyundai fanboy, already owning 3 other Hyundai?s such as i20, Verna (2nd Gen) & creta, Still this time had planned to go 4 the Jeep compass, but right when ...
Hyundai, after a long generation gap, brought Tucson back to India. The SUV was first launched in the year 2005 and it was a vehicle that was much ahead of its time. Sadl...
On road price of Tucson is 26.70 L and Compass is 25.20 L.Hyundai is offering discounts to the tune of 1.30 L with an exchange offer. So the net price of the two is almos...
Hyundai Tucson Mileage
The claimed ARAI mileage: Hyundai Tucson Diesel is 18.42 kmpl | Hyundai Tucson Petrol is 13.03 kmpl. The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variants: Hyundai Tucson Diesel is 16.38 kmpl | Hyundai Tucson Petrol is 12.95 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Hyundai Tucson Videos
- 10:22016 Hyundai Tucson | First Drive ReviewNov 28, 2016
- 4:462016 Hyundai Tucson | Quick reviewNov 28, 2016
- 1:44#first2expo : Hyundai Tucson | Showcase Video | CarDekho@AutoExpo2016Feb 03, 2016
- 2:31All-New TUCSON Product Information FilmFeb 01, 2016
- 0:53Hyundai TV Commercial for the All-New Tucson Sand City (Full Version)Nov 23, 2015
- 1:34The All-New Tucson Sand CircuitNov 23, 2015
- 1:11SUV line-up TVCNov 23, 2015
- 4:152012 Hyundai TucsonJan 24, 2015
Hyundai Tucson Colours
- Star Dust
- Wine Red
- Phantom Black
- Sleek Silver
- Pure white
Hyundai Tucson Images
Hyundai Tucson News
So far, the Harrier has managed to impress us with its design, powertrain and features. Will it be able to do the same in terms of prices too?
While the Grand i10 Sportz diesel is available at a discount of Rs 1.08 lakh, the Xcent S petrol gets a cash discount of Rs 96,000
Now in its fourth-generation, the Hyundai SUV is expected to reach our shores in 2019 via the CKD route
The mid-size Korean SUV will get new features and a new variant for market-relevancy
- Specification Comparison: 2018 Honda CR-V vs Hyundai Tucson vs VW Tiguan vs Skoda Kodiaq vs Mitsubishi Outlander
The CR-V is back! Will it be able to gain new ground with a diesel engine now under its hood? We find out
Hyundai Tucson Road Test
Of late, Hyundai has been treading a rather unconventional path when it comes to rolling out new cars in India. It launched the new Elantra at a time when all other car makers have been shying away from the segment citing low sales. That gambit appears to have paid off with Elantras being shipped ou
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Hyundai Tucson
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month
On Hyundai Tucson :- Get Free Insurance in...
Hyundai Tucson Price in India
|Mumbai||Rs. 22.02 - 32.39 Lakh|
|Bangalore||Rs. 23.35 - 32.42 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs. 22.61 - 32.42 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 22.33 - 32.02 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs. 22.07 - 30.62 Lakh|
|Kolkata||Rs. 20.75 - 29.75 Lakh|
|Kochi||Rs. 22.65 - 31.15 Lakh|
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
Sad to see no dual clutch and (WOW) .. nO Panoramic sunroof .. which is the biggest differentiator as shown globally .. not available in INDIAReply
nice post check out some more at crazyautomobiles.com