The Hyundai Tucson 4WD (diesel automatic) has been launched at Rs 25.19 lakh (ex-showroom, New Delhi). The front-wheel-drive range-topping diesel GLS automatic has now been replaced by this 4WD model. Check out the model in detail here.
The Tucson features a total of five variants and offers two engine and two transmission options. Notably, there is no four-wheel drive variant on offer yet, but it’s expected to come soon. It fills the vacant SUV slot between the Creta and the Santa FE in Hyundai India's lineup. It is powered by a 185PS 2.0-litre diesel and a 155PS 2.0-litre petrol. The Tucson rivals the likes of the Honda CR-V, VW Tiguan and the Jeep Compass.
Hyundai Tucson price list (Variants)
- All Version
- Diesel Version
- Petrol Version
|2.0 e-VGT 2WD MT1995 cc, Manual, Diesel, 18.42 kmpl||Rs.20.3 Lakh*|
|2.0 e-VGT 2WD AT GL1995 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 16.38 kmpl||Rs.23.04 Lakh*|
|2.0 e-VGT 4WD AT GLS1995 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 16.38 kmpl||Rs.25.74 Lakh*|
|2.0 Dual VTVT 2WD MT1999 cc, Manual, Petrol, 13.03 kmpl||Rs.18.3 Lakh*|
|2.0 Dual VTVT 2WD AT GL1999 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 12.95 kmpl||Rs.21.3 Lakh*|
|2.0 Dual VTVT 2WD AT GLS1999 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 12.95 kmpl|
Tucson User Reviews
- Very Good44
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
Hyundai, after a long generation gap, brought Tucson back to India. The SUV was first launched in the year 2005 ...Read More...21
Compare Hyundai Tucson with similar cars - Compare Cars
Expert Review of Hyundai Tucson
Things We Like in Tucson
- Clean and contemporary design grabs quite a few eyeballs.
- The 2.0-litre diesel offers 400Nm of torque! Can be quite fun to drive too.
- 2.0-litre petrol engine carried over from the Elantra is smooth and refined.
Things We Don't Like in Tucson
- No 4WD variant on offer yet
- Manual transmission not available in top-spec variants
- Feel-good features such as ventilated seats, sunroof are missing
- Hyundai could’ve priced it a tad more aggressively.
Stand Out Features
Dual-barrel LED projector headlamps are yet another segment first
8-inch touchscreen infotainment system gets Android Auto and Apple CarPlay support
The Tucson features an electric parking brake - the only one in its class to do so
Mileage of Hyundai Tucson
The claimed ARAI mileage: Hyundai Tucson Diesel is 18.42 kmpl | Hyundai Tucson Petrol is 13.03 kmpl. The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variants: Hyundai Tucson Diesel is 16.38 kmpl | Hyundai Tucson Petrol is 12.95 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Gallery of Hyundai Tucson
- 2016 Hyundai Tucson | First Drive Review
- 2016 Hyundai Tucson | Quick review
- #first2expo : Hyundai Tucson | Showcase Video | CarDekho@AutoExpo2016
- All-New TUCSON Product Information Film
- Hyundai TV Commercial for the All-New Tucson Sand City (Full Version)
- The All-New Tucson Sand Circuit
- SUV line-up TVC
- 4:152012 Hyundai Tucson
Hyundai Tucson in News
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Hyundai Tucson
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month
On Hyundai Tucson :- Get Exchange Bonus up...