Hyundai i20 User Reviews
Hyundai i20 User Reviews
- All (374)
- Mileage (86)
- Performance (64)
- Looks (96)
- Comfort (82)
- Engine (34)
- Power (26)
- Price (81)
I have Been driving i20 2016 sportz petrol version, I must tell, driving this car is an experience in itself. Maintenance is low, performance at its best. I do a daily office commute of over 80kms through traffic and driving this car just freshen the body after office chaos. Nobody pain and all. Love it and recommend it to others.
- 0 Likes
- Write Comment
This is my third hatchback car. Previously I used Maruti A-star and Wagon R Stingray. Both the cars are not comfortable for long drives, so I sold both cars and planned to buy a good sub-4-meter SUV in around a 10 lakhs budget. I can pick only 4 SUV but the price tag is above 10 lakhs. This is one of the best cars in the hatchback segment.&nbs...
It expensive car but I got value for my money lots of features are coming in the new I20 Asta diesel model. Giving 19 to 21 average in city and 23 to 25 on the highway and no hatchback is giving this much average on 1.5-litre engine. Very comfortable for a long drive. You never get tired.
- 8 Likes
- Write Comment
Best in segment car. It is equipped with a lot of features like a 10.25-inch touchscreen which is not in its rivals. It also has a sunroof. Tilt and telescopic steering. 6 airbags, the old proved 1.2 kappa engine dual-tone exterior and interior. Sharp creases make it sportier. It also has rear A/c vents. Cooled glove box. Movable armrest with ...
Very High Price in this i20. Most unaffordable hatchback in this segment. I couldn't pay 11 lakh for this i20. I paid 11 lakh for SUV modern-day choice. So go for SUV for this budget segment because a Hatchback is not value for money. My suggestion is to go for Altroz. A perfect Hatchback also value for money.
- 28 Likes
- 2 Comments
Don't like the ground clearance of my new i20, rest are fine. You will feel premium inside the car. The car is fully loaded with features, but when you drive on bad roads then it will hurt you when your car not even fail to cross a small pit and touching the ground. I suggest go with an SUV rather than spending 11 lakh on this hatchb...
I20 has set a benchmark for hatchbacks in the Indian car market. Premium interior design really good, rear seat space ambient, lighting exterior design has made this car a package. It's not overpriced it offers features that no car does in this segment, get over from Baleno and typical Indian Maruti car mindset. Baleno looks old from inside and out...
Best premium hatchback car in India. This car is not overpriced. Car quality is very good and both interior & exterior. If you are looking for a hatchback car then consider these cars- i20, Altroz, Polo, or Baleno. Take a test drive of all these cars and find what you want because everyone has their own requirements.
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Hyundai i20
- i20 Magna DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,33,700*EMI: Rs.19,04725.0 kmplManual
- i20 Sportz DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,19,700*EMI: Rs.20,88025.0 kmplManual
- i20 Asta Opt DieselCurrently ViewingRs.10,75,200*EMI: Rs.25,19225.0 kmplManual
- i20 Asta Opt Diesel DTCurrently ViewingRs.10,90,200*EMI: Rs.25,52125.0 kmplManual
- i20 MagnaCurrently ViewingRs.7,03,000*EMI: Rs.15,97221.0 kmplManual
- i20 SportzCurrently ViewingRs.7,93,000*EMI: Rs.17,86721.0 kmplManual
- i20 Sportz DTCurrently ViewingRs.8,08,000*EMI: Rs.18,17521.0 kmplManual
- i20 AstaCurrently ViewingRs.8,80,500*EMI: Rs.19,70321.0 kmplManual
- i20 Sportz Turbo iMTCurrently ViewingRs.8,83,600*EMI: Rs.19,68320.0 kmplManual
- i20 Sportz IVTCurrently ViewingRs.8,95,000*EMI: Rs.20,03619.65 kmplAutomatic
- i20 Asta OptCurrently ViewingRs.9,54,500*EMI: Rs.21,26621.0 kmplManual
- i20 Asta Opt DTCurrently ViewingRs.9,69,500*EMI: Rs.21,59621.0 kmplManual
- i20 Sportz Turbo DCTCurrently ViewingRs.9,81,000*EMI: Rs.21,72720.0 kmplAutomatic
- i20 Asta Turbo iMTCurrently ViewingRs.10,05,000*EMI: Rs.22,99020.0 kmplManual
- i20 Asta Turbo iMT DTCurrently ViewingRs.10,20,000*EMI: Rs.23,31120.0 kmplManual
- i20 Asta Opt IVTCurrently ViewingRs.10,56,500*EMI: Rs.24,24519.65 kmplAutomatic
- i20 Asta Opt IVT DTCurrently ViewingRs.10,71,500*EMI: Rs.24,56619.65 kmplAutomatic
- i20 Asta Opt Turbo DCTCurrently ViewingRs.11,38,500*EMI: Rs.25,90720.28 kmplAutomatic
- i20 Asta Opt Turbo DCT DTCurrently ViewingRs.11,53,500*EMI: Rs.26,22820.28 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
What is the CSD price?
From which variant sunroof is available?
What is safety rating of i20?
Has the iMT variants of Hyundai i20 without N line been discontinued?
What is the tyre size of Hyundai i20?
What are the specifications of the music system?
Does Hyundai i20 have automatic climate control?
Does the Hyundai i20 have a sunroof?
On Hyundai i20 :- Benefits up to Rs. 20,0...
Trending Hyundai Cars
- NexoRs.65.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2023
- PalisadeRs.40.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Aug 01, 2023
- StargazerRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2023
- IoniqRs.20.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 01, 2023
- StariaRs.20.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 01, 2023