Hyundai Venue User Reviews
Hyundai Venue User Reviews
- All (973)
- Mileage (106)
- Performance (81)
- Looks (315)
- Comfort (179)
- Engine (131)
- Interior (110)
- Power (77)
Everything is good except the shortage of the legroom on the rear seats, I mean its a perfect combo with features like a sunroof and being an SUV it should have been able to accommodate a little more space, still a nice choice if you want sunroof and other features of Hyundai.
I brought this car last month December 2019. The car is very very smooth to drive. Took a ride from Tuticorin to Chennai and again Chennai to Tuticorin in 2 days. It was about 1300 km. I didn't feel the tiredness. The car was very comfortable for driving. I am 6 ft tall and enjoyed the space in the headroom and legroom. Hyundai has added some unexp...
- 4 Likes
- 1 Comment
Hyundai venue, the Car is simply superb and it has everything that a 2020 car should have but it is not like everything is just perfect, since every coin has two sides,so this car has problems too. Firstly, going with the pros, 1. Comfort 2. Riding quality 3. Compact (good for the city) 4. Wireless charger 5. Air purifier 6. Bluelink technology And...
- 5 Likes
- Write Comment
It a very good car, in this price range it has an attractive design and the features it is offering in this price range are mind-blowing, I love to drive it has a very good handling and very light handle but there is little bit small legroom in the comparison to other competitors but it is a really nice car.👍
Hyundai Venue the compact SUV has been the most demanding car for all generation, Overall, Hyundai Venue looks a strong player with its aggressive pricing, features, looks, performance, and quality. Its turbo model targets customers who want to buy a high-performance compact SUV. You can buy the new Venue at all. But before buying, you must test dr...
Been using this car since 6 months, the 1.0 turbo petrol automatic engine makes considerable noise, the transmission overheats in 20 mins in traffic conditions in bumper to bumper traffic and also while parking (switching between D and R) Rest of the car is ok and pretty good on the highway. You will regret buying the DCT version as it will overhe...
- 7 Likes
- 2 Comments
I brought Hyundai Venue SX Petrol Turbo. I found this car to be perfect in the sub-4-meter market which suits all requirements of Indian roads with a good ground clearance of 195 mm and providing sunroof in the second top model. Powerful car and smooth handling. Robust looks with the front grill and has a good interior setup. Also provide a good bo...
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
In the case of a 4 cylinder engine, power is generated every 90-degree rotation of the crankshaft. In a 3 cylinder, however, power is generated every 120 degrees. Due to such variations, a 3 cylinder engine shows drastically different characteristics in comparison to a 4 cylinder engine. So, the noice and vibration will be more in a 3-cylinder engine as compared to 4-cylinder engine. A 3 cylinder engine is much more fuel efficient compared to a 4 cylinder engine of the same size. This is because of two primary factors, reduced frictional losses and lighter weight. Since there is one cylinder less, the frictional losses caused by metal surfaces coming in contact within the engine block is lesser. This basically translates to more force production for lesser fuel.Answered , 1 hour ago
Compare Variants of Hyundai Venue
- Venue E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,80,000*EMI: Rs. 18,03123.7 kmplManual
- Venue S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,50,000*EMI: Rs. 19,54923.7 kmplManual
- Venue SX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,83,000*EMI: Rs. 22,43923.7 kmplManual
- Venue SX Dual Tone DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,98,000*EMI: Rs. 22,75823.7 kmplManual
- Venue SX Opt DieselCurrently ViewingRs.10,89,000*EMI: Rs. 25,74623.7 kmplManual
- Venue ECurrently ViewingRs.6,55,000*EMI: Rs. 15,03917.52 kmplManual
- Venue SCurrently ViewingRs.7,25,000*EMI: Rs. 16,53117.52 kmplManual
- Venue S TurboCurrently ViewingRs.8,26,000*EMI: Rs. 18,58518.27 kmplManual
- Venue S Turbo DCTCurrently ViewingRs.9,40,000*EMI: Rs. 21,04218.15 kmplAutomatic
- Venue SX TurboCurrently ViewingRs.9,59,000*EMI: Rs. 21,42118.27 kmplManual
- Venue SX Dual Tone TurboCurrently ViewingRs.9,74,000*EMI: Rs. 21,75618.27 kmplManual
- Venue SX Opt TurboCurrently ViewingRs.10,65,000*EMI: Rs. 24,51018.27 kmplManual
- Venue SX Plus Turbo DCTCurrently ViewingRs.11,15,500*EMI: Rs. 25,65218.15 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Trending Hyundai Cars