Tata Altroz User Reviews
Tata Altroz User Reviews
- All (987)
- Mileage (186)
- Performance (123)
- Looks (288)
- Comfort (216)
- Engine (132)
- Interior (118)
- Power (86)
Everybody should buy a Tata Altorz because it is a roomy and well-ventilated hatchback. It has a reasonable amount of boot space, superb interior upholstery, and amazing sound and bass. For me, the price is also reasonable, and no other car can compare to it in terms of safety.
I've driven my white Tata Altroz XZ for over 12,000 kilometers over the past 2 years. Best in its class for appearance and driving dynamics. In my opinion, this car has the finest handling characteristics. Based on 3 free services, the mileage was 13.17 km for city driving and 22? 30 KMs for highway driving on May 22. - Initial pickup is the main d...
Tata Altroz is a classic and current trend car with an aerodynamic body with beautiful front and rear looks. I feel Tata could have worked on the engine refinement as the engine is not so refined because there is engine noise in the cabin which disturbs you when you rev it. Overall 7.5/10.
I've driven Tata Altroz XT Dark Edition for more than 10,000 kms and my experience was great. Engine:- 3/5 not so much good performance, lags pick up and takes 11-15 seconds to reach 0 to 100 kmph. But good for long drives and basic rides. Comfort:- 4/5 amazing seats and comfortable, rear seats are not designed at a good angle might give back ...
The car when viewed from the side, even when stationary, looks quite kinetic. The other standout in the design is the lowered window line at the front and the way it rises up towards the rear lends a lot of sportiness to the Altroz. The dual-colored rear with the blacked-out top part of the tailgate and sharp tail lamps again adds to the sporty cha...
Tata Altroz is very striking and fashionable, with excellent road grip and steering control, particularly on high-speed roads. However, the engine's performance falls short of expectations while riding. Tata is working to increase engine performance and NVH levels. When accelerating, there is a loud noise, and I once more urge Tata to improve the e...
When we are heading towards buying a new car our first priority was safety and in the premium hatchback segment, there is one and only car with a 5-star safety rating that's why we decided to go for Altro. The buying experience was very good they entertained us very well and at the time of delivery, they celebrate this by cutting a cake and gave us...
Safety is the first thing that brought my attention to Altroz and posts driving it for 4 months I am sure that Tata has delivered what it promised. Features and controls are enough to win your heart while driving. Rear seats are also comfortable even on long journeys. Giving good mileage in city drives in bumper-to-bumper traffic also.
I was very happy to note that this car is driving well even after three months of use. The doors of Tata Altroz are so soft and easy to operate that they can be locked and opened easily. The seats for the driver and other family members are really comfortable. Long drives are comfortable in this car. This vehicle is suitable for middle-class famili...
I have an Altro. It's the best car in safety-related and interior design. Provide the best mileage in economic mode. So it is a very good car. Tata Altro like sports look on the front side view, and the dark edition is a very lovely look provided, so Tata is a great car maker in India.
I purchased a Tata Altroz in December 2021. I had traveled about 18000 kilometers. The buying process was excellent. Tata Motors provided excellent service as well, completing four services in total. For the fourth maintenance, the service fee was 6800. In hills, the mileage is 14 kmpl, while on highways, it ranges from 15 to 17.
Although the Altroz's automatic gearbox was long overdue, it has its own share of shortcomings. Depending on the model, the Tata Altroz DCA costs Rs. 1.07 lakh more (ex-showroom) than its manual competitors. It would have been perfect to couple the DCA unit with the iTurbo (turbo-petrol) motor, something we anticipate the business to accomplish in ...
My brother bought this car on 24th Oct. 2022. According to his budget of 9 lac, now he is extremely satisfied with this car in terms of mileage, exterior, interior, looks, and safety. A few weak points in this like, in first-gear performance in modern car expectations, no armrest, the glove box is very big, and the gold sta...
I have been using Altro x naturally aspirated. This is my first car and I had a great experience after 2k km. Initially, I felt bad for choosing this car because of the lack of power in 1st gear and literally cried that I had wasted my hard-earned money. Trust me after 2kkms, suddenly I felt smoothness and power in city mode. Now I feel like I made...
The DCA automatic version of the car was long-awaited. The price range is quite appreciated as the features are loaded in this car. The wet clutch system gives more consistency and longevity to this car and small adjustment like that is why Tata is ahead in the market.
The Altroz has a spacious and comfortable cabin, making it a perfect family vehicle. Additionally, it has perhaps the greatest driving characteristics among luxury hatchbacks, making it a pleasant car to drive. The versatile Altroz diesel is a wonderful fit for buyers who frequently travel long distances. Additionally, the Altroz's 5-star Global NC...
Satisfied with the overall performance, just a perfect family car. So far in the 11k km run, no issues seen. Performance is not the best, but manageable. The mileage is decent for the weight of the vehicle. 13-15kmpl in the city (Bangalore), 18-20kmpl on the highway. No additional expense apart from one paid service for 1 year. Cost around 5k (cove...
Tata Altroz is the best hatchback car in its price segment. Its features, design, mileage, and safety are very nice.
Altroz is the first car we buy and we totally loved it. The safety this car offers is remarkable. Features like ambient light give life to the cabin. The steering and clutch are too light. Never bothers if you are in traffic or on highway. Driving this car gives a satisfactory experience. Best car in its segment.
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Tata Altroz
- Altroz XE Plus DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,99,899*EMI: Rs.18,48523.03 kmplManual
- Altroz XM plus DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,69,900*EMI: Rs.19,96623.03 kmplManual
- Altroz XT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,19,900*EMI: Rs.21,04023.03 kmplManual
- Altroz XT Dark Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,40,899*EMI: Rs.21,47123.03 kmplManual
- Altroz XZ DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,69,899*EMI: Rs.22,09223.03 kmplManual
- Altroz XZ Plus DieselCurrently ViewingRs.10,39,899*EMI: Rs.24,51223.03 kmplManual
- Altroz XZ Plus Dark Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.10,19,900*EMI: Rs.23,33823.03 kmplManual
- Altroz XECurrently ViewingRs.6,44,900*EMI: Rs.14,93518.53 kmplManual
- Altroz XE PlusCurrently ViewingRs.6,64,900*EMI: Rs.15,34618.53 kmplManual
- Altroz XM plusCurrently ViewingRs.7,39,899*EMI: Rs.16,91718.53 kmplManual
- Altroz XTCurrently ViewingRs.7,89,899*EMI: Rs.17,97218.53 kmplManual
- Altroz XT Dark EditionCurrently ViewingRs.8,25,900*EMI: Rs.18,72318.53 kmplManual
- Altroz XT TurboCurrently ViewingRs.8,34,900*EMI: Rs.18,91118.13 kmplManual
- Altroz XZCurrently ViewingRs.8,39,900*EMI: Rs.19,00518.53 kmplManual
- Altroz XMA Plus DCTCurrently ViewingRs.8,49,899*EMI: Rs.19,31518.53 kmplAutomatic
- Altroz XT Dark Edition TurboCurrently ViewingRs.8,70,899*EMI: Rs.19,66118.13 kmplManual
- Altroz XZ PlusCurrently ViewingRs.8,89,990*EMI: Rs.20,06218.53 kmplManual
- Altroz XTA DCTCurrently ViewingRs.8,99,900*EMI: Rs.20,34818.53 kmplAutomatic
- Altroz XZ Opt TurboCurrently ViewingRs.8,99,899*EMI: Rs.20,27118.13 kmplManual
- Altroz XZ TurboCurrently ViewingRs.8,99,899*EMI: Rs.20,27118.13 kmplManual
- Altroz XZ Plus Dark EditionCurrently ViewingRs.9,09,900*EMI: Rs.20,46118.53 kmplManual
- Altroz XTA Dark Edition DCTCurrently ViewingRs.9,35,900*EMI: Rs.21,09918.53 kmplAutomatic
- Altroz XZ Plus TurboCurrently ViewingRs.9,49,900*EMI: Rs.21,30418.13 kmplManual
- Altroz XZA DCTCurrently ViewingRs.9,49,900*EMI: Rs.21,40318.53 kmplAutomatic
- Altroz XZ Plus Turbo Dark EditionCurrently ViewingRs.9,69,899*EMI: Rs.21,72618.13 kmplManual
- Altroz XZA Plus DCTCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,990*EMI: Rs.22,43818.53 kmplAutomatic
- Altroz XZA Plus Dark Edition DCTCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,990*EMI: Rs.22,43818.53 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
Which is better between Altroz or Nexon?
Is 165\/80\/R14 wheel good enough for ALTROZ XT Turbo?
Expected price of this car of AMT segment?
Does the Tata Altroz have a sunroof?
What is the tyre size of Tata Altroz?
What are the specifications of the music system?
Does Tata Altroz have automatic climate control?
Does the Tata Altroz have a sunroof?
Trending Tata Cars
- Altroz RacerRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 02, 2023
- Harrier 2023Rs.15.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 05, 2023
- HarrierRs.15.00 - 22.60 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 31, 2023
- SafariRs.15.65 - 24.01 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 31, 2023
- Safari 2023Rs.16.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 01, 2023