Honda Amaze Price User Reviews
Price User Reviews of Honda Amaze
- All (618)
- Mileage (184)
- Performance (90)
- Looks (204)
- Comfort (209)
- Engine (157)
- Interior (117)
- Power (106)
- Price (57)
Very good in its price tag, premium interiors, good mileage, dashing looks...Overall a good package...Some cons are a reduction in pickup especially with ac on, low brightness of touchscreen which causes a problem during the day, glove problem Pros.....Good steering control, good build quality, awesome gearbox, nice cruise control, good handling, g...
I have a manual petrol version of the Honda Amaze. Slow to start but once 2.5 rpm is reached, it shows it's real power. Which is good to drive in City and on highways awesome. Much stable than other ones in the same segment. Turning radius is great and needs less manoeuvre while parking which was difficult even for hundai I series. Stiff suspension...
Honda Amaze is a great car but the average in the city is a problem. I have the petrol variant top model But it gives only 10-12 km/l mileage maximum but all in all its a good car at a decent price. The power is optimally balanced. The air conditioning is powerful. The comfort is the main USP of the car. The touch screen is hassle-free.
Honda Amaze is a very good car in the segment with loading almost every feature. The car is very good in the city and on highways and also it has a good average, the comfort of the car is quite appreciable you won't be tired after driving 500kms. The smoothness of the vehicle is really mind-blowing, A.C. is working really well, this is a very spaci...
Perfect balanced car, I bought CVT diesel, gives around 19.5 overall highway and city drives, nice comfy backseat, AC is damn good, 15 lacs car, good presence compared to rivals and Auto diesel in this bracket is sensible priced better, good ground clearance, sedans always comfortable than SUV.
- 0 Likes
- 1 Comment
My experience with Honda Amaze has been wonderful. The car is worth its price. The ride quality is amazing and it gives best in class average in the city. The interior is also very decent and the after-sales service is also up to the mark.
New Honda Amaze is really amazing. You feel better when you drive. Look wise, the car is also. Best even is we compare it to Honda City, the only difference is, more space in Honda City. But the price is also very high from the Honda Amaze. The rear camera is amazing, feels good when you park the car. So many features are good.
I purchased a new car Honda Amaze the best car I can get in this price range with stunning looks and features and with Honda quality. I am very satisfied with my purchase. The ride is good and very comfortable, pick up is good. The average is a bit lower than claimed by Honda but it is not much of an issue after sales service is also very good.
I bought Honda Amaze in the month of May, It is an Excellent car in this price range, Amaze has taken care of safety as well as comfort. The world-class engine of Honda makes driving a pleasure. The interiors of Amaze gives a classy look, The Boot space and air conditioner make Amaze a perfect family Sedan.
I'm a proud owner of Honda Amaze. Feel like comfortable and luxury in all ways. Petrol version feels a little bit under power but when we consider the fuel economy and price, It's worth the money better than swift and more fuel economical than I20 petrol. Build quality also better.
New Honda amaze is better than its old version and while we compare it with other vehicles competing with Honda Amaze there is no other option than amaze. Its only because of the economical price and its high fuel efficiency and one of the most interior work is provided when we compare to other competitive vehicles of amaze.
Honda amaze 2015-2017 is a very value for money car with the best ambience and sitting as compared to others of this segment the best part is its average is good it gives an average around 15kmpl in city and 19.5kmpl on highways, even the interior of this car with a beige and black colour gives the roominess Feel while sitting in the car, and the p...
Driving comfort is awesome and the ABS system is very secured. GPS navigation is excellent. Outlook is very broad and the interiors are too good. Its cruise system is very convenient for highway driving. Boot space is ample for a midsize family traveling with luggage. Digipad 2 is very good for entertainment and speakers gives home theatre experien...
Worst Car Honda Amaze is the worst ever car in the compact Sedan Segment. Guys, I'm not sure how would someone rate the car 4 out of 5 whereas U don't have an option to choose 0 here. First of all the car has got the poor build quality. People fall on it's look especially the front bonnet. The car does not have the stiff/quality suspension. You wil...
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
Honda Amaze is the perfect cuisine for families, the best budget car. Feel the experience of boating and gears are smooth as butter, Seats are comfortable with large boot space and it is a perfect sedan at this price range. The powerful engine and good body design make it more attractive and speakers are such thing, that I use to hear my favorite s...
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest authorized service centre as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centre and selecting your city accordingly - Service centreAnswered on 13 Nov 2019
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,05,000*EMI: Rs. 15,59327.4 kmplManual
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,85,000*EMI: Rs. 17,30727.4 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,45,000*EMI: Rs. 18,60827.4 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,65,000*EMI: Rs. 19,04223.8 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,93,000*EMI: Rs. 19,64527.4 kmplManual
- Amaze Exclusive DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,06,000*EMI: Rs. 20,01527.4 kmplManual
- Amaze Ace Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,06,300*EMI: Rs. 20,02227.4 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,25,000*EMI: Rs. 20,32223.8 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,66,000*EMI: Rs. 21,19223.8 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Ace Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,79,300*EMI: Rs. 21,59323.8 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.5,93,000*EMI: Rs. 12,66219.5 kmplManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,73,000*EMI: Rs. 14,68519.5 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,33,000*EMI: Rs. 15,96419.5 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*EMI: Rs. 16,58119.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,81,000*EMI: Rs. 16,96119.5 kmplManual
- Amaze Exclusive PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,94,000*EMI: Rs. 17,31119.5 kmplManual
- Amaze Ace Edition PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,94,300*EMI: Rs. 17,31819.5 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,23,000*EMI: Rs. 17,86019.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,64,000*EMI: Rs. 18,71519.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Ace Edition CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,77,300*EMI: Rs. 19,07719.0 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
On Honda Amaze :- Additional Discount on ...
Trending Honda Cars