Honda Amaze Price User Reviews
Price User Reviews of Honda Amaze
- All (999)
- Mileage (311)
- Performance (151)
- Looks (289)
- Comfort (332)
- Engine (227)
- Interior (174)
- Power (152)
- Price (101)
I bought the Honda Amaze just a few months ago and I must say it's a wonderful car in this price range. This car has a beautiful interior and LED lights which gives great look to this car. Its powerful engine gives good mileage also and all advance features make this car much comfortable and priceworthy. I am completely satisfied with this car.
- 5 Likes
- Write Comment
After a lot of searching for a car in this price range, I decided to go for Honda Amaze and after driving this I am so happy with the decision. In my opinion, Amaze is the best car that offers me good mileage and its interior is just amazing and so stylish gives a great experience. I recommend Amaze to everyone if looking for a 5 seater car with a ...
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
I am using Honda Amaze Car and I am happy with this car. It is a powerful sedan at the low price range and it performs so well. It looks so stylish from outside and inside as well. Its beautifully designed interior has many features such as Dual Tone Dashboard, Fabric Upholstery, etc. Since the time I am using this car, completely satisfied with it...
I recently bought this car for my brother and I must say that it is the best car at the best price offers modern features to make the drive much safer and comfortable. There are a lot of listed features such as wireless charging, projector foglamps, cruise control, etc and quality interior gives a nice feeling.
I bought the Honda Amaze Car just a few months ago and I am so happy with the decision of taking it as its performance and features are appreciating. This car looks so good and its Remote Fuel Lid Opener, DRL's and Accessory Power Outlet make it more safe and stylish. With its exterior and its interior is also very amazing and gives a peaceful feel...
- 1 Likes
- 1 Comment
One of the premium sedan variant of all time. Nice and Spacious, feels like luxury end model. Boot space is amazing and the back seat legroom is quite large compared to other sedans in the same pattern. of course, some flaws like no led headlamps, automatic wiper and back seat headrest, the entire unit comes with a classy finish. Better to go with ...
- 7 Likes
- Write Comment
The mileage is good and this car doesn't even give too much maintenance cost to their consumers. The safety features such as airbag, central locking system and anti-lock braking system are the best anyone can get at so much affordable price. The style of this Mini-Sedan Car is really good and in fact, is better than other Mini sedan cars such ...
- 4 Likes
- Write Comment
I love this amazing car Amaze which has muscular design and most comfortable car at nominal price of 10 lakhs. The after service of this car is amazing. There are no complaints in this car. This car is liked by everyone in my family and friends. My friend is planning to buy this car. After seeing my car he decided to buy a Honda car.
Amazingly amazing car with top in class mileage. And great legroom. Convenience and comfort on the place. Thumbs up for this. Low maintenance very cost-efficient and great performance. Best car in the price range has every feature of being a family car. From highway trips to city ride all with an excellent experience.
It's an amazing car for a family of five members. Best in class, features for the low price. Very spacious, second seating and boot space are 420 liters, comfortable than any other car in this segment. We can not compare the old model Amaze with the new one. There are drastic changes in the interior as well as exterior. Finally, in a single se...
Honda Amaze Car comes with many modern features. It has a height-adjustable driver seat, adjustable headlights, cruise control, etc features that provide me comfort along with safety. I am using this car and I am very satisfied with the features and performance of this car. I recommend this car to others also as it comes at the best price.
I have a manual petrol version of the Honda Amaze. Slow to start but once 2.5 rpm is reached, it shows it's real power. Which is good to drive in City and on highways awesome. Much stable than other ones in the same segment. Turning radius is great and needs less manoeuvre while parking which was difficult even for hundai I series. Stiff suspension...
The car is classy, pickup-suspension-comfort -space, everything is excellent and the price is in the budget. No cabin noise. The only drawback it has is mileage which needs to be near about 17kmpl at least, which now gives 14-15kmpl in local travel. On the highway, it gives 17_18 easily. Still, highly recommended.
Purchased the SMT petrol in Feb 2019 and I have been driving it myself since then. Now the mileage is around 15-16 in city traffic and on long highway drives it comes to 17-18. I really loved the interiors. It's really amazing. Steering control is awesome. Boot space is excellent. ABS works perfectly. Honestly, at this price, it's&nb...
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,68,445*EMI: Rs. 16,71124.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,35,695*EMI: Rs. 18,14124.7 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,47,694*EMI: Rs. 18,38024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,95,695*EMI: Rs. 19,40024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,15,694*EMI: Rs. 19,82721.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,27,693*EMI: Rs. 20,08721.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,31,444*EMI: Rs. 20,20024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,43,694*EMI: Rs. 20,42024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,75,695*EMI: Rs. 21,08621.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,59021.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,64121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,22,439*EMI: Rs. 13,41618.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,00,939*EMI: Rs. 15,05918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,12,938*EMI: Rs. 15,31518.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,60,439*EMI: Rs. 16,28418.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,90,938*EMI: Rs. 16,92518.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,01,438*EMI: Rs. 17,10118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition CVTCurrently ViewingRs.8,02,937*EMI: Rs. 17,18118.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,08,438*EMI: Rs. 17,28718.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,50,439*EMI: Rs. 18,17218.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.884,437*EMI: Rs. 18,85418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,91,437*EMI: Rs. 19,01218.3 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
Honda Amaze special edition is discontinued??
Can I buy Honda Amaze base model and ask dealership to add wheel-cover, leather ...
Confused between Kia Sonet and Honda Amaze, primarily city running?
Is it worth buying the Honda Amaze VX diesel model?
What is the tyre size of Honda Amaze?
What are the specifications of the music system?
What is the kerb weight of the Honda Amaze?
Does Honda Amaze have automatic climate control?
Does the Honda Amaze have a sunroof?
On Honda Amaze :- Benefits up to Rs. 51,00...