Maruti ritz my first loving amazing Hatchback

By for Maruti Ritz 2016-11-16 19:37:51.0
  • Appearance

Beautiful view of car make me like a feeling in relaxed mode as the space between between the seats are enough .Once i go for long drive i didnt get tired though i drive on the mountain. This car I have found as one of the most reliable car while on roads. It is perfect for small family who loves travelling.I have Ritz VDi model since 2014 still each time I drive just enjoy the ride.It is worth buying a car which is value of money.Inspite of been 2 years maitainance still not very high.Travellers and driving lovers I would recommed to atleast have a test drive to validate personally.Considering Indian roads the shock absorber is apt and riders donot feel the jerk much.Economical for travellers as it is diseal and you can drive extensively with low cost along with family or friends long distances as well. We drove from Delhi to Nanital and believe me one of the most memorable trip for 4 of us..coming to practicallity the ritz has a good storage space The interior of ritz is very good in this segment i feel more relaxed when i sit in drivers cabin of my ritz the seats has a good under thigh support. At the rear the knee room is adequate and it is not so conjusted since the ritz has a longer width there is space to sit three in rear seat since the transmission tunnel is low. The rear seat also has head rests which is good to rest our heads, the gearbox is installed beneath the stereo.