Good Car for Great Driver
1. Great steering wheel. I just love the hydraulic steering at slow or high speed.
2. Keep the revs above 2000 and it just breezes through any traffic conditions.
3. Good seating position and great seats for both front and rear passengers.
4. Dual tone interiors are good.
1. A lot of rattles within 6 months of purchase. 2. Engine doesn't feel refined it will make a lot of noise over 2000 rpm, 3. Tall boy design doesn't handle corner very well. 4. Ride quality is bouncy due to stiff suspension.
- 0 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Other Ritz Reviews
Maruti Ritz the long awaited model in India from Maruti was recently launched in India. As expected the Maruti Ritz model is some what similar to the previous Maruti Swif...
I took a delivery of Ritz VXI on 15th of July. Had a ride to Mysore and even touched 140 km/h. The vehicle was very much stable and was really cool... Features, as I look...
I did a lot of study about Ritz because I wanted to buy one. I am extremely choosy and make a lot of studies to take a purchase decision. Forgive me if my findings are ba...
Look and Style: The new RITZ-VDi looks great and it is very stylish. We should appreciate the RITZ designers for the craftsmanship and hard work. At last Maruti has come ...
Maruti Ritz VDI Review : Dt. 03.08.2012 by Kishor Dalvi, Nagpur, Maharashtra. Recently before one month, I brought the new Ritz VDI. I am a 5.11” and my wife is 5.5” tall...
Maruti Ritz Further Research
Trending Maruti Cars