The Perfect Car in all aspects

By for Maruti Ritz 2017-01-03 14:47:05.0
  • Appearance

Finally, I have chosen Maruti Ritz Vdi after gone through all top car reviews of owners. Please find below My experience. My Requirements: - Spacious Front Seating Area, since it will be occupied most of the time. Rear Seats will be used rarely. - Good Mileage. - Decent Looks and Interiors. - Good After Sales Service. - Tried and Tested Product. So, after reviewing many of the Team-BHP Hatchback Reviews and keeping in mind my requirements, I finally shortlisted the following: 1) Ford Figo 2) Maruti Suzuki Ritz 3) Toyota Liva. The first to get eliminated was the Ford Figo, due to: - Low GC Issue : The place where I live has some tall speed breakers and I feared scraping and damaging the bottom no matter how carefully I drive. - Not so good Mileage, compared to Ritz and Liva. - Not sure about Ford After Sales Service. - One of my friends had his complete suspension setup changed in warranty during 2nd Service due to some issue. This did not give me the confidence to go for a Ford Figo, even though it is a brilliant car. The next in line to get eliminated was the Toyota Liva, due to: - Not so inspiring Interiors. - Well known Suspension Noise Issue. - Not so strong build quality. So, the only contender left is Maruti Suzuki Ritz and that's what I ended up with. Having owned a Maruti earlier [Alto Lxi], I was pretty comfortable and confident in the Maruti Suzuki Brand as well as their After Sales Service Department and Network.