Rating of Maruti Ritz

h
hafeed
for VDi
On: Nov 19, 2016 | 58 Views

Having a superstar in your workspace will not be much of a help..thats exactly what happened to MSIL Ritz..overshadowed by the star of maruti fleet himself..The Swift!!..But still the guy found ways to hold himself together in the business..and in my opinion...in many ways this sidekick is better than the superstar...

After 5 yrs and more than 1 lakh kilometres, I had to dispose of my tall boy to some lucky guy..but he did well during the times he was with us.With its tall boy design, the ritz does grant you some more space that swift offers to you..and with the same engine horsing up both, the performance figures aren't a worry.With me being an irresponsible guy, and a poor maintenance man recognized by many, the ritz worked like a bull, and served me like a dog.With its fuel economy, maintenance charges, and second sales demand like most other marutis'..the ritz won't disappoint you.

But for a guy who is planning to buy a new one, one worry would be the marutis' apathy towards the ritz.With no much improvements made to the car, even after these much years of its release, one would wonder how long are they gonna run this guy on this ever progressing market, and the rumors aren't helping either.

But if you want a decent car..even better than the maruti swift(in my opinion),this is the guy to put your hard earned money for!!

Other Ritz Reviews