MARUTI-Ritz (VXI): My Dream Car

By for Maruti Ritz 2016-08-18 13:04:53.0
  • Appearance

I have purchased this car during February, 2011. since then I am driving it comfortably. Very nice looking, interior and exterior designing , smooth driving, less maintenance cost and also running in very faster rate. I am very much happy to drive this car both in the town and outside.

Space: It is having five seating capacity car but often we used to seat six person. My family includes my son and daughter who are 14 and 15 years and my mother aged about 75 years enjoy the ride very comfortably.

Mileage: this petrol based car giving 17 Kmpl on long ride. Usually I am rIding this Chhatisgarh- Odisha state road. In the town hardly I found 14 Kmpl with AC.

Breaking: This car is equipped with ABS breaking system. The car stopped just few feet from one running across the road in a time duration of few second which is accurate effective breaking.

Speed: I manage to hit a top speed of 130 Kph on highway with a short duration average speed of 100 to 110 Kph and I never dissatisfied with it. Steering wheel controls are easy to use and very helpful. Taking turns in any speed level is good and easy to control.

Looks: Some how the exterior look is Okay. Bigger wheel would have given it a different look. The interior design also good looking. it is a nice car for some one ho is looking for style, comfort and also mileage.I am thankful to MARUTI-SUZUKI INDIA LTD. who has brought the MARUTI-Ritz (VXI) Petrol car in genuine and affordable price. Now I am planning to replace it with any latest model.