MARUTI-Ritz (VXI): My Dream Car

By for Maruti Ritz 2016-08-18 13:04:53.0
  • Appearance

I have purchased this car during February 2011 since then I am driving it comfortably. Very nice looking, interior and exterior designing, smooth driving, less maintenance cost and also running at very faster rate. I am very much happy to drive this car both in the town and outside.

Space: It is a five seating capacity car but often we used to sit six people. My family includes my son and daughter who are 14 and 15 years and my mother aged about 75 years who enjoy the ride very comfortably.

Mileage: this petrol based car is giving 17 Kmpl on a long ride. Usually, I am rIding this on Chhatisgarh- Odisha state road. In the town hardly I found 14 Kmpl with AC.

Braking: This car is equipped with ABS braking system. The car stopped just a few feet from one running across the road in a time duration of few second which is accurate effective braking.

Speed: I manage to hit a top speed of 130 Kph on the highway with a short duration average speed of 100 to 110 Kph and I am never dissatisfied with it. Steering wheel controls are easy to use and very helpful. Taking turns at any speed level is good and easy to control.

Looks: Somehow the exterior look is Okay. The bigger wheel would have given it a different look. The interior design is also good looking. It is a nice car for someone who is looking for style, comfort and also mileage. I am thankful to MARUTI-SUZUKI INDIA LTD which has brought the MARUTI-Ritz (VXI) Petrol car at the genuine and affordable price. Now I am planning to replace it with any latest model.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this February