Key Specs of Maruti Alto 800
|Mileage (upto)||33.0 km/kg|
|Engine (upto)||796 cc|
Alto 800 Latest Update
Latest Update: Maruti has introduced a CNG variant for the 2019 Alto 800 which is available from Rs 4.11 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Prices and Variants: The Alto is priced between Rs 2.94 lakh and Rs 4.14 lakh (ex-showroom New Delhi). It is available in five different variants: Std, Std (O), LXi, LXi (O) and VXi.
Engine and Mileage: Powered by an updated 0.8-litre, 3-cylinder BS 6 petrol engine, the Alto puts out 48PS of maximum power and 69Nm of peak torque, mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. The BS 6 Alto’s claimed mileage figure has dropped from 24.7kmpl to 22.05kmpl. There is a CNG variant on offer as well.
Features: The Alto comes with driver airbag as standard. A front passenger airbag is offered as an option on the Std and LXi variants, while it is standard on the top-spec VXi. Further safety updates include ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, a speed alert system as well as a front occupant seatbelt reminder. The 2019 Alto also features a new Bluetooth enabled audio system with a mobile dock on the top-spec VXi variant.
Maruti Alto 800 price list (Variants)
|STD796 cc, Manual, Petrol, 24.7 kmpl||Rs.2.93 Lakh*|
|STD Opt796 cc, Manual, Petrol, 24.7 kmpl||Rs.2.97 Lakh*|
|LXI796 cc, Manual, Petrol, 24.7 kmpl||Rs.3.5 Lakh*|
|LXI Opt796 cc, Manual, Petrol, 24.7 kmpl||Rs.3.54 Lakh*|
|VXI796 cc, Manual, Petrol, 24.7 kmpl|
|LXI CNG796 cc, Manual, CNG, 33.0 km/kg||Rs.4.1 Lakh*|
|LXI Opt CNG796 cc, Manual, CNG, 33.0 km/kg||Rs.4.14 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
Yes, the smart key is available with Maruti Suzuki Alto 800.Answered on 6 Oct 2019
Maruti Alto 800 Comparison with similar cars
Pros & Cons of Maruti Alto 800
Things We Like
- Maruti’s wide sales and service network: Maruti Suzuki's extensive sales and service network makes servicing and owning the car a hassle-free experience.
- Passenger airbag is now optional on all variants: While the 2019 Alto gets a driver airbag as standard, it can now be had with an optional front co-passenger airbag across all variants as well. Two airbags at the front reduces the chances of injury to both front occupants. CarDekho recommends all buyers to opt for variants with dual front airbags.
Things We Don't Like
- No touchscreen infotainment system: While the Alto gets an integrated music system with USB, Bluetooth and mobile dock functionality, it still doesn’t get a touchscreen infotainment system with advanced connectivity options like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- No automatic transmission: The Alto’s 0.8-litre engine can only be had with a 5-speed manual transmission. AMT adds to the driving convenience, hence Maruti Suzuki should have offered it on the updated Alto.
- Stripped out base variant: The 2019 Alto’s base variant misses out on essential features like power steering, front power windows and air conditioner.
Stand Out Features
Mobile Dock: It transforms your smartphone into an infotainment system by pairing it with the car's audio system. The phone can then be used to make calls, listen to music and navigate as well.Mobile Dock: It transforms your smartphone into an infotainment system by pairing it with the car
Dual front airbags: Two airbags at the front - one each for the driver and front passenger reduces the chances of injury in a head-on crash. The 2019 Alto is the only car in the entry-level space that can be bought with dual front airbags, that too in all variants.Dual front airbags: Two airbags at the front - one each for the driver and front passenger reduces the chances of injury in a head-on crash. The 2019 Alto is the only car in the entry-level space that
Remote keyless entry: Makes it easy to open/close the car from a distance without using the keys.
Maruti Alto 800 User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (130)
- Looks (26)
- Comfort (25)
- Mileage (26)
- Engine (10)
- Interior (5)
- Space (8)
- Price (24)
- More ...
- View All Alto 800 Reviews
Maruti Alto 800 Videos
- 2:27Maruti Alto 2019: Specs, Prices, Features, Updates and More! #In2Mins | CarDekho.comApr 26, 2019
Maruti Alto 800 Colours
- Silky silver
- Uptown Red
- Mojito Green
- Granite Grey
- Cerulean Blue
- Superior white
Maruti Alto 800 Images
Maruti Alto 800 News
Similar Maruti Alto 800 Used Cars
Write your Comment on Maruti Alto 800
Mujhe alto 800 leni hai , isi mahine kya keemat hogi
Any diwali offer on Maruti Alto 800 ?
Maruti Alto 800 Price in India
|Mumbai||Rs. 3.03 - 4.19 Lakh|
|Bangalore||Rs. 2.98 - 4.24 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs. 3.03 - 4.24 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 2.98 - 4.24 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs. 2.98 - 4.19 Lakh|
|Kolkata||Rs. 3.03 - 4.24 Lakh|
|Kochi||Rs. 3.06 - 4.27 Lakh|
Trending Maruti Cars