Key Specs of Maruti Alto 800
|Mileage (upto)||24.7 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||796 cc|
Alto 800 Latest Update
Latest Update: Maruti has updated the Alto with a BS 6 petrol engine and new set of standard safety features. It gets a few cosmetic updates inside-out as well. Here are all the details.
Prices and Variants: The Alto is priced between Rs 2.94 lakh and Rs 3.72 lakh (ex-showroom New Delhi). It is available in five different variants: Std, Std (O), LXi, LXi (O) and VXi. There is no official word on the CNG variant of the 2019 Alto yet.
Engine and Mileage: Powered by an updated 0.8-litre, 3-cylinder BS 6 petrol engine, the Alto puts out 48PS of maximum power and 69Nm of peak torque, mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. The BS 6 Alto’s claimed mileage figure has dropped from 24.7kmpl to 22.05kmpl.
Features: The Alto comes with driver airbag as standard. A front passenger airbag is offered as an option on the Std and LXi variants, while it is standard on the top-spec VXi. Further safety updates include ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, a speed alert system as well as a front occupant seatbelt reminder. The 2019 Alto also features a new Bluetooth enabled audio system with a mobile dock on the top-spec VXi variant.
Maruti Alto 800 price list (Variants)
|Maruti Alto STD796 cc, Manual, Petrol, 24.7 kmpl||Rs.2.94 Lakh*|
|Maruti Alto STD Opt796 cc, Manual, Petrol, 24.7 kmpl||Rs.2.97 Lakh*|
|Maruti Alto VXI796 cc, Manual, Petrol, 24.7 kmpl||Rs.3.44 Lakh*|
|Maruti Alto LXI796 cc, Manual, Petrol, 24.7 kmpl|
|Maruti Alto LXI Opt796 cc, Manual, Petrol, 24.7 kmpl||Rs.3.55 Lakh*|
Maruti Alto 800 Comparison with similar cars
Pros & Cons of Maruti Alto 800
Things We Like
- Maruti’s wide sales and service network: Maruti Suzuki's extensive sales and service network makes servicing and owning the car a hassle-free experience.
- Passenger airbag is now optional on all variants: While the 2019 Alto gets a driver airbag as standard, it can now be had with an optional front co-passenger airbag across all variants as well. Two airbags at the front reduces the chances of injury to both front occupants. CarDekho recommends all buyers to opt for variants with dual front airbags.
Things We Don't Like
- No touchscreen infotainment system: While the Alto gets an integrated music system with USB, Bluetooth and mobile dock functionality, it still doesn’t get a touchscreen infotainment system with advanced connectivity options like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- No automatic transmission: The Alto’s 0.8-litre engine can only be had with a 5-speed manual transmission. AMT adds to the driving convenience, hence Maruti Suzuki should have offered it on the updated Alto.
- Stripped out base variant: The 2019 Alto’s base variant misses out on essential features like power steering, front power windows and air conditioner.
Stand Out Features
Mobile Dock: It transforms your smartphone into an infotainment system by pairing it with the car's audio system. The phone can then be used to make calls, listen to music and navigate as well.Mobile Dock: It transforms your smartphone into an infotainment system by pairing it with the car
Dual front airbags: Two airbags at the front - one each for the driver and front passenger reduces the chances of injury in a head-on crash. The 2019 Alto is the only car in the entry-level space that can be bought with dual front airbags, that too in all variants.Dual front airbags: Two airbags at the front - one each for the driver and front passenger reduces the chances of injury in a head-on crash. The 2019 Alto is the only car in the entry-level space that
Remote keyless entry: Makes it easy to open/close the car from a distance without using the keys.
Maruti Alto 800 User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (45)
- Looks (15)
- Comfort (5)
- Mileage (7)
- Engine (4)
- Interior (4)
- Space (3)
- Price (9)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
It's the car I'm driving to market, office, friends, celebration and all. It filled with all requisites, no superficialities. My whole family comes in it, thus making it ...
Features of this Car can be defined as following; - Very Compact - Best Milage - Lowest Maintenance - Value for Money - A.C. also give good cooling - Easy to drive in con...
- View All Alto 800 Reviews
Maruti Alto 800 Videos
- 2:27Maruti Alto 2019: Specs, Prices, Features, Updates and More! #In2Mins | CarDekho.comApr 26, 2019
Maruti Alto 800 Colours
- Silky silver
- Uptown Red
- Mojito Green
- Granite Grey
- Cerulean Blue
- Superio white
Maruti Alto 800 Images
Maruti Alto 800 News
After seeing a substantial drop in sales figures in March, the Maruti Alto has got its mojo back with more than 20,000 sales recorded in April 2019
Here’s everything worth noting from the car world that happened in the past week
The Alto has been updated with more safety features and comforts. Which is the ideal variant for you now?
Maruti’s entry-level hatchback has been updated for 2019. We find out if it can hold its own against its rivals, on paper
The recently updated hatchback gets slightly tweaked aesthetics, new set of standard safety features and a BS 6 petrol engine
Have any question? Ask now!
Guaranteed response within 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about Maruti Alto 800 2019
Write your Comment on Maruti Alto 800
Maruti 800 XL
इलेक्टिक कार बैट्री वाली बनाये
I'm sales executive of ramkrishna MOTORS MARUTI suzuki Zeromile muzaffarpur bihar Nitesh kr 8538966526..8210022890 Any questions u ask me any time..
Maruti Alto 800 Price in India
|Mumbai||Rs. 3.61 - 4.51 Lakh|
|Bangalore||Rs. 3.6 - 4.51 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs. 3.51 - 4.4 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 3.57 - 4.47 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs. 3.54 - 4.44 Lakh|
|Kolkata||Rs. 3.37 - 4.23 Lakh|
|Kochi||Rs. 3.46 - 4.4 Lakh|
Trending Maruti Cars