Download Mobile AppGet On Road PriceFeedbackAsk a Question
Rating of Maruti Ritz

Ritz!

for VDi

Ritz! It is one of the most amazing cars in this range, compare to all other cars in the segments. It has got everything that one looks for, compatible for a city as it is compact and even good for highways as you can feel the power. We have this car from last 8 years and we have traveled approx 2.0 lakh kms and the car has been always very smooth. The maintenance is equally very low. In future, if Maruti comes with a more powerful engine with the same car, I would definitely buy it! Interior is very elegant as we got that sporty rpm meter. The car is comfortable for longer route even, I don't feel that I need an SUV to travel for the longer route. Even the leg space is good for passenger seats. The drawback I feel for the car is that its pick up is a bit low as compare to other cars and when it reaches 140-145 km speed it leaves the road as in it's not that comfortable in control. Even the boot space is sufficient. I would suggest everyone whose budget is between 5-6 lacs can go for this one without any doubt. Just go for this. A true fan of this car.

S